TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on coli will somebody complain about inflation, and say they're out here "REALLY HURTING" while vacationing overseas.

No, dummy. Unlike you, i actually am living out in the world and not on the damn coli like you. If you did the same, you wouldnt have posted that stupid bullshyt about Biden which is false.

FINALE

๐Ÿ’Ž
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No, dummy. Unlike you, i actually am living in the world and not on the damn coli like you.
9WsDDX8.png

fH2BUaQ.png

I can divide

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Goddamn, you motherfukkers are LOSERS. If you had a JOB and handled your business, you could travel too.
Imagine travelling to the UK of all places and not using a no fee credit card instead of currency exchange. And as another breh said, you're either getting ripped off, or are paying transfer fees on top of the exchange rate like an mark.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Original thread with the false lying tweet went 8 pages and is still going. This thread with the truth will be lucky to go 3.

@Doomsday, @BucciMane, @3333broadway, @Sleepy Floyd @DrexlersFade, @HypeMan, @North of Death, @LadyJ2, @Mr. Foxx Foxx, @Pazzy, @Assata Shakur, @chiefdogg, @RAX 010, @Warren Peace, @B86, @315, @kingofnyc, @Sohh_lifted

Did you see those original posts you were dapping up were based on a lie?

Must got the wrong dude, I wouldnt dap that stupid shyt. More than likely a laughing emoji/dap at the stupidity.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine travelling to the UK of all places and not using a no fee credit card instead of currency exchange. And as another breh said, you're either getting ripped off, or are paying transfer fees on top of the exchange rate like an mark.

And i bet your ass has never been to the Uk saying shyt youve never done once. You clowns always trying to act smarter than what yall saying giving people misinformation and getting exposed on top of it. Cut it out.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No, dummy. Unlike you, i actually am living out in the world and not on the damn coli like you.
Dog, you're posting on the Coli WHILE ON A FOREIGN VACATION, and you say this. Just log off.
And i bet your ass has never been to the Uk saying shyt youve never done once. You clowns always trying to act smarter than what yall saying giving people misinformation and getting exposed. Cut it out.
Yes, yes I have. I can post pics if you want to put your account on it. Imagine trying to flex about being to the most basic European country.