TLR, in the immortal words of Genocide Joe Biden "YOU AINT BLACK"...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it my job to "confirm" something that you yourself stated?

Just answer the question. I don't care about your silly slap-fight with any other posters.

I didn't miss it.

It wasn't coherent enough to be worth responding to.

Sounds like winning to me.
ExDOlHg.png

Congrats,I made more than 50K under Trump on stocks. Not to mention many other black people who felt like they were winning under Trump#FreeDonDiego. So if winning is just about money spare us the fake militancy and just say you made more money under Biden. Then surely you will salute those who vote for Trump because they want to "win" again.

Is it about "we" or self interest. My "we" interest says we would be better off leveraging our vote/not voting. My self interest says im not interested in voting for either of these parties. Individual successes cwn happen under any regime. So other than fear mongering you really have nothing that to convince black people we need to be deathly afraid of not voting in this next election to prove a point:respect:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
No, you haven't. And even if you have, re-state your answer. You clearly don't mind typing a lot.

Do you currently live in the U.S., and if so, why did you previously say you didn't?

Just answer the question, breh. What's with all these games?

Do you currently live in the U.S., and if so, why did you previously say you didn't?
There aren't any games, breh. Use your brain, deductive reasoning, and context.

Ask yourself why I am so confident about my citizenship and ethnicity.

I don't owe anyone an explanation about who I am.
But if I do show someone who I am, there must be a reason and cost :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There aren't any games, breh. Use your brain, deductive reasoning, and context.

Ask yourself why I am so confident about my citizenship and ethnicity.

Just answer the question. For clarity's sake. If there were no games you'd just answer.

If you asked me the same, I'd simply say "yeah, I live in the Midwest. I occasionally say I'm from Wakanda because I think it's funny to pretend I'm actually the fictional character T'Challa posting on a Sports and Hip-Hop message board."
ExDOlHg.png

I'm already using deductive reasoning and context; that's why I'm asking this very specific question.

I'm going to ask you one more time. Please answer straightforwardly.

And I'll add one more question:

If not, why do you so frequently post about American politics and who you'll "vote" for if you don't live here?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Says the dude editing old posts and scrubbing information :mjlol:

You fukking cornballs are pathetic
I'd keep them up if your mans would stop ducking a ban bet. :umad:

Just answer the question. For clarity's sake. If there were no games you'd just answer.

If you asked me the same, I'd simply say "yeah, I live in the Midwest. I occasionally say I'm from Wakanda because I think it's funny to pretend I'm actually the fictional character T'Challa posting on a Sports and Hip-Hop message board."
ExDOlHg.png

I'm already using deductive reasoning and context; that's why I'm asking this very specific question.

I'm going to ask you one more time. Please answer straightforwardly.

And I'll add one more question:

If not, why do you so frequently post about American politics and who you'll "vote" for if you don't live here?
I won't answer any more questions until @Toussaint accepts my ban bet.

I don't particularly care if you believe I live here or not at this point; I'm not repeating myself. If you did use deductive reasoning and context you could literally have read the threads I'm being quoted in, sussed out sarcasm, and kept it moving. I have posts in Chinese, Spanish, and Hindi. Am I a Spanish Indian dude in China? Or did I just fukking use Google translate and search smileys to post. Use your brain.

I'll keep posting what I post and advocating for shyt I believe in. Feel free to disagree

Also fukk genocide Joe and fukk doodoo Trump

DR. WEST 2024:salute:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hope it's clear to everyone in this thread--using context clues and deductive reasoning--that an agent was exposed [again] in this thread today. :mjlol:

Constantly talking about US politics and trying to influence votes while dodging questions about whether you're a permanently-residing US citizen is HIGHLY suspect. Honestly should be a bannable offense.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I hope it's clear to everyone in this thread--using context clues and deductive reasoning--that an agent was exposed [again] in this thread today. :mjlol:

Constantly talking about US politics and trying to influence votes while dodging questions about whether you're a permanently-residing US citizen is HIGHLY suspect. Honestly should be a bannable offense.
Next Friday he’s going to make a thread in the wee hours of the morning asking you for a ban bet and calling you a cac :pachaha:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Next Friday he’s going to make a thread in the wee hours of the morning asking you for a ban bet and calling you a cac :pachaha:
Timezones are agent behavior too, huh? I've seen your skin tone. Brother, you make Logic look like Wesley Snipes:mjlol: you might as well be a cac

Dodging ban bets should be a bannable offense
ExDOlHg.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you think hes bluffing,why dont one of you
take him up on the ban bet:sas2:?

Let this be a teachable moment,this is the power of the bluff:wow:. Black people may or may not be bluffing about withholding our vote. Will the democrats continue to dare us or do the right thing? Right now I sense the uneasiness,so we should expect a specefic/comprehensive black agenda any day now:sas1:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If you think hes bluffing,why dont one of you
take him up on the ban bet:sas2:?

Let this be a teachable moment,this is the power of the bluff:wow:. Black people may or may not be bluffing about withholding our vote. Will the democrats continue to dare us or do the right thing? Right now I sense the uneasiness,so we should expect a specefic/comprehensive black agenda any day now:sas1:

Try not to be a useful idiot for once