TLR, in the immortal words of Genocide Joe Biden "YOU AINT BLACK"...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I think you missed the last part in your rush to prove your misguided point.

"Now go,take your asses to reddit and go preach and berate those white boys like you do us. If they dont want Trump to win,they would vote Cornell. But I think deep down yall know that would expose the white liberal ,who yall protect tooth and nail like sambos"

I didnt exactly say it could never happen,but im 99% sure it wouldnt happen just like you. Which is the reason yall would never push this "lesser of two evils" idea to white liberals/independents to get them to vote for who black people want to see in office. Instead yall come over here like a bunch of big shots telling us how we need to fall in line with what white liberals want to do.

You know the truth, that white liberals would vote with their racism before voting for someone who would actually have a black agenda like Cornell. That sounds pretty racist on the part of white liberals to me. So why should I further assist them in getting who they want again and again? When they cant be "allies" and fall in line with our "lesser of two evils" choice for one election cycle?

Im sure the rebuttal will be "because white people wont lose if Republicans win". Well point out to me when black people were "winning" under the Democrats. #BothSides is the first win win solution in a long time:respect:
:francis:

Just a sample of vile replies he’s getting for having the audacity to speak on Morehouse’s commencement.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i guess i might not live in or be american.
EQ2YkhP.png

but to confirm, you'll have to convince @Toussaint to accept my proposed ban bet.
ObKkbdu.png

Why is it my job to "confirm" something that you yourself stated?

Despite you editing your posts, haven't you stated several times in the past that you don't live in America?
EQ2YkhP.png

Just answer the question. I don't care about your silly slap-fight with any other posters.

I think you missed the last part in your rush to prove your misguided point.

I didn't miss it.

It wasn't coherent enough to be worth responding to.

Well point out to me when black people were "winning" under the Democrats.
I stand to have ~$50K in student loans forgiven as a direct result of Biden's policies.

You can keep your milkshakes and fake gold spray painted Pony's.

Sounds like winning to me.
ExDOlHg.png

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Why is it my job to "confirm" something that you yourself stated?

Just answer the question. I don't care about your silly slap-fight with any other posters.
I'm very much an american. I am very much black. And I am very much for black people...EVERYWHERE advocating for themselves against CACS. supporting palestinians does not make ANY black person less black. especially because they support us, too.

:scusthov:
Nasty agent behavior.

A sign of guilt is going back and editing old posts.
i'll offer the same ban bet i here to you too. since the mods saved your ass on the last one.

i know you're black, i've seen the pic. if i prove i am too, in this thread, ask 3 mods for a ban. since yall wanna play this game

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Well, again, Joe Biden has been friends with Netanyahu for decades and the Pro-Israeli lobbies have paid A LOT for Biden's allegiance. He is the most pro-Israel president in American history....despite the fact that he's older than the country itself.

Mike Johnson was literally calling Netanyahu to consult on how to impeach Biden. Despite this treasonous move, with no comment from Biden, they both want Netanyahu to speak here and support him. Their only disagreement is on the degree to which they support Netanyahu...but they both support him.

Obama didn't like Netanyahu so the shaky ground is on his part. Biden has been cool with Netanyahu.

The bolded part is where you are making a leap in logic and I'm surprised you would acknowledge that a sitting president would invite a foreign leader who made an attempt to impeach him. Seems like a reason to not want him to make a speech, no? Even if they were the bestest of friends it would seem like it would be on shaky ground at the given time due to that.

But that's me making assumptions myself. The only real tangible evidence we have here is the actual invitation that Mike Johnson sent out.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm very much an american. I am very much black. And I am very much for black people...EVERYWHERE advocating for themselves against CACS.

I didn't ask if you were Black.

I asked: why you've stated several times in the past that you don't live in America. Especially as you seem keen to comment on American politics.

You could be an American expat for all I know, and that's fine. But please, answer the question. Do you, as of 5/24/24, live within the Unites States, or not? And will you be living within the United States by Nov. 5th and be eligible to vote at that time (whether you decide to vote or not)?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
:scusthov:
Nasty agent behavior.

A sign of guilt is going back and editing old posts.

Honestly it seems like he's using reparations as a punch point then out of sincerity.

I wonder how many times he has actually talked about reparations before October 7th lol.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I asked: why you've stated several times in the past that you don't live in America. Especially as you seem keen to comment on American politics.

You could be an American expat for all I know, and that's fine. But please, answer the question. Do you, as of 5/24/24, live within the Unites States, or not? And will you be living within the United States by Nov. 5th and be eligible to vote at that time (whether you decide to vote or not)?
He keeps dancing around this.

He woke up on a coke binge last Friday begging for ban bets to prove he’s black when the point of contention has always been why he has said multiple times he’s not American.

Breh admitted in an old post, probably edited, that he’s first generation Nigerian immigrant.

Strange guy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds just like Joe on the phone call with those black elders. Where he also talked to them like a bunch of children. See how they talk to you when you dont fall in line? Doesnt sound much different than what we see from the MAGA rallies in the tone:picard:. Maga likes the blackx who vote for Trump too:mjlol:

Mind you #BothSides never said "dont vote". It says to leverage your vote to get something in return. The fact that is considered "agent" work speaks volumes. You actually have black people so indoctrinated,that they have accepted the idea that asking for what we want is sabatogue. They have been succesfully brainwashed

Even that idea says alot about the white liberal. Dems so afraid to help or stand up for blacks too much,since that could alienate white liberals. Makes you wonder,is fear of losing your vote a key in getting politicians to move a certain way:ohhh:

I guess black people will never know:francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I'm very much an american. I am very much black. And I am very much for black people...EVERYWHERE advocating for themselves against CACS. supporting palestinians does not make ANY black person less black. especially because they support us, too.

i'll offer the same ban bet i here to you too. since the mods saved your ass on the last one.

i know you're black, i've seen the pic. if i prove i am too, in this thread, ask 3 mods for a ban. since yall wanna play this game

At this point no one cares if you are black.

Most of us have come to terms that black people throughout the world do not all share the same political interests.

It's not a shock to see a black person born outside of the states be more hyper focused on Palestine while disregarding issues that effect black Americans domestically.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps

Hopefully he doesn't live in a state like south Carolina

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
At this point no one cares if you are black.

Most of us have come to terms that black people throughout the world do not all share the same political interests.

It's not a shock to see a black person born outside of the states be more hyper focused on Palestine while disregarding issues that effect black Americans domestically.
Let's not move the goal posts. First I'm not black, now I'm not American and therefore have no say in this discussion. I am both and not only is it provable, I want that proof to come with consequences for my detractors. They have yet to actually take me up on this offer, wonder why that is.:patrice:

I've answered already. But to be crystal clear: I WILL be voting for Dr. Cornel West, I don't know of any other way to do so without being here.

@Pressure, stop ignoring the posts. If I post my proof in this thread, ask 3 mods to ban you. You already ducked me in the last thread.

Honestly it seems like he's using reparations as a punch point then out of sincerity.

I wonder how many times he has actually talked about reparations before October 7th lol.

i mean a quick search will give you an answer

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I've answered already.

No, you haven't. And even if you have, re-state your answer. You clearly don't mind typing a lot.

Do you currently live in the U.S., and if so, why did you previously say you didn't?

But to be crystal clear: I WILL be voting for Dr. Cornel West, I don't know of any other way to do so without being here.

Just answer the question, breh. What's with all these games?

Do you currently live in the U.S., and if so, why did you previously say you didn't?