TLR, in the immortal words of Genocide Joe Biden "YOU AINT BLACK"...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bro.. all them people are on the same page with this shyt. Why vote Cornel when he don’t have a chance especially if he goes against “Nets and yahoo” and them. They can get on the same page to help them, but can’t get on the same page to help us. Why even care?

EDIT: damn a Trump tho

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If you think Trump will win, isn't voting Biden a useless gesture, too?

I'm genuinely asking. What difference will it make if you yourself think they'll both lose? And if there are 2 evils, why not vote for a third good?

I think Biden has a legit chance to defeat Trump, it's just a combination of Joe Biden losing public opinion and people underestimating Trumps voters, too many people Trump as a joke, I take Trump as a threat to national security, no bullsh1t

but of course if West had a chance I would vote for him

no offense to anyone voting for West

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

These clowns always want to sneak diss. But when you pull up, they cop pleas and juelz.

@Toussaint, I'll post my passport, with my hand on it, and proof of date in this thread. TODAY. But I want you to tag 3 mods and ask for a ban.
If I'm not black, you win and I ask for a ban.

This is a Ban Bet challenge. I'll even show my face and everything to @Neuromancer; he can be the intermediary
I'm here for it . Did @Toussaint accept?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people don't understand politics is always making the best choice no matter how bad you think the candidate is. Cornel West or any third party candidate is not the best choice under our current system, because a third-party candidate has no chance of winning it's just a waste of a vote. When you vote for Biden you vote for president you aren't just voting for president. You are voting for judges and cabinet positions. Please don't waste your vote smh.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people don't understand politics is always making the best choice no matter how bad you think the candidate is. Cornel West or any third party candidate is not the best choice under our current system, because a third-party candidate has no chance of winning it's just a waste of a vote. When you vote for Biden you vote for president you aren't just voting for president. You are voting for judges and cabinet positions. Please don't waste your vote smh.
America will be fine without my vote.

Black people vote 80%+ for Democrats all the time. We are not the voting bloc that the elections depend on.

I won't vote for a rapist or war criminal. I will urge others to do the same. There is no moral compromise for me and I hope there isn't for others. The money for reparations, healthcare, student loan cancellations, and homelessness exists. We just send it abroad.

When both democrats and republicans hold hands to invite a war criminal to our Congress, I refuse to believe they are for me and mines.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
America will be fine without my vote.

Black people vote 80%+ for Democrats all the time. We are not the voting bloc that the elections depend on.

I won't vote for a rapist or war criminal. I will urge others to do the same. There is no moral compromise for me and I hope there isn't for others. The money for reparations, healthcare, student loan cancellations, and homelessness exists. We just send it abroad.

When both democrats and republicans hold hands to invite a war criminal to our Congress, I refuse to believe they are for me and mines.

Did Biden invite netanyahu? Or was it Mike Johnson

This situation reminds me of the time John Boehner invited netanyahu to Congress while Obama was president.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Did Biden invite netanyahu? Or was it Mike Johnson

This situation reminds me of the time John Boehner invited netanyahu to Congress while Obama was president.
Am I supposed to make a distinction between AIPAC's highest recipient, a self-proclaimed zionist, and Netanyahu's friend for 40 years...and Mike Johnson? Do you think Biden doesn't want Netanyahu here to speak?

Thank God most of thecoli and social media is just rhetoric with a bunch of motherfukkers who don't actually vote.
Brother, social media affects reality more than you think. If Cardi B is out here saying she's not voting, you better believe her millions of fans won't either and vice versa. If the tiktok ban fiasco didn't show you this, you aren't paying attention

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Am I supposed to make a distinction between AIPAC's highest recipient, a self-proclaimed zionist, and Netanyahu's friend for 40 years... And Mike Johnson

For the sake of being accurate, i mean yeah, kind of lol.

They've been on shaky ground lately and this stunt seems to be a repeat of 2015 when netanyahu came to Congress to drum up support against a president (Obama) who gave the slightest pushback.

Do you think Biden doesn't want Netanyahu here to speak?

Why should I assume that he does want him there if he didn't invite him?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
For the sake of being accurate, i mean yeah, kind of lol.

They've been on shaky ground lately and this stunt seems to be a repeat of 2015 when netanyahu came to Congress to drum up support against a president (Obama) who gave the slightest pushback.
Well, again, Joe Biden has been friends with Netanyahu for decades and the Pro-Israeli lobbies have paid A LOT for Biden's allegiance. He is the most pro-Israel president in American history....despite the fact that he's older than the country itself.

Mike Johnson was literally calling Netanyahu to consult on how to impeach Biden. Despite this treasonous move, with no comment from Biden, they both want Netanyahu to speak here and support him. Their only disagreement is on the degree to which they support Netanyahu...but they both support him.

Obama didn't like Netanyahu so the shaky ground is on his part. Biden has been cool with Netanyahu.

Why should I assume that he does want him there if he didn't invite him?
:skip:are you serious?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What if all black people said "we are voting for Cornell,if you dont want Trump to win,you will also vote Cornell:ufdup:"

The left always preaches lesser of two evils right? Its time the white left backed our pick of the lesser of two evils.

Seems like a fair comprimise to me. Yall want us to vote so bad,fine lets all vote Cornell#CornellOrNothing:wow:

You're living in a fantasy land.

This will not happen.

You know this will not happen, yet you're using this pie-in-the-sky fantasy as a justification to keep Black people from voting.

Cornel West won't even appear on half the ballots in the states, and I can say with confidence that a write-in candidate has never gotten a significant number of votes, let alone won a presidential race. He's simply a spoiler candidate meant to siphon votes from the Democratic Party.

I'm not even saying this as someone who dislikes Dr. Cornel West; if his chances were realistic I'd definitely vote for him. He's a brilliant scholar but a terrible political strategist.

If Cardi B is out here saying she's not voting, you better believe her millions of fans won't either and vice versa.

I don't give Americans a lot of credit, but saying each and every last Cardi B fan will make up their mind on who to vote for based on her political opinions is a wild take. I'm willing to bet the majority of her fans aren't even of voting age. :russ:

I'm motivated to stop spending my tax money on bullshyt and for reparations

Despite you editing your posts, haven't you stated several times in the past that you don't live in America?
EQ2YkhP.png

Why are you trying to tell people who not to vote for and complain about your tax money is spent when you [ostensibly] don't even pay taxes here?
4EQhmQi.png

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I don't give Americans a lot of credit, but saying each and every last Cardi B fan will make up their mind on who to vote for based on her political opinions is a wild take. I'm willing to bet the majority of her fans aren't even of voting age. :russ:
I've learned to never, ever underestimate american voters. If americans voted for a man who straight up said he grabs pussies, campaigned on a fukking wall the width of the rocky mountains, and calls mexicans rapists, why the fukk wouldnt thousands vote along Cardi B lines? what exactly makes you think voters take this process seriously anymore?
Despite you editing your posts, haven't you stated several times in the past that you don't live in America?
EQ2YkhP.png

Why are you trying to tell people who not to vote for and complain about your tax money is spent when you [ostensibly] don't even pay taxes here?
4EQhmQi.png
i guess i might not live in or be american.
EQ2YkhP.png

but to confirm, you'll have to convince @Toussaint to accept my proposed ban bet.
ObKkbdu.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're living in a fantasy land.

This will not happen.

You know this will not happen, yet you're using this pie-in-the-sky fantasy as a justification to keep Black people from voting.

Cornel West won't even appear on half the ballots in the states, and I can say with confidence that a write-in candidate has never gotten a significant number of votes, let alone won a presidential race. He's simply a spoiler candidate meant to siphon votes from the Democratic Party.

I'm not even saying this as someone who dislikes Dr. Cornel West; if his chances were realistic I'd definitely vote for him. He's a brilliant scholar but a terrible political strategist.

EQ2YkhP.png

4EQhmQi.png

I think you missed the last part in your rush to prove your misguided point.

"Now go,take your asses to reddit and go preach and berate those white boys like you do us. If they dont want Trump to win,they would vote Cornell. But I think deep down yall know that would expose the white liberal ,who yall protect tooth and nail like sambos"

I didnt exactly say it could never happen,but im 99% sure it wouldnt happen just like you. Which is the reason yall would never push this "lesser of two evils" idea to white liberals/independents to get them to vote for who black people want to see in office. Instead yall come over here like a bunch of big shots telling us how we need to fall in line with what white liberals want to do.

You know the truth, that white liberals would vote with their racism before voting for someone who would actually have a black agenda like Cornell. That sounds pretty racist on the part of white liberals to me. So why should I further assist them in getting who they want again and again? When they cant be "allies" and fall in line with our "lesser of two evils" choice for one election cycle?

Im sure the rebuttal will be "because white people wont lose if Republicans win". Well point out to me when black people were "winning" under the Democrats. #BothSides is the first win win solution in a long time:respect: