“ TLR hates black women”

Daps
Dude I post where I’m needed and where/when the fuk I feel while managing my time - you woke up mad as fuk after being manhandled by various posters on this thread and once again - you are still responding.
:francis: :dead:
"I post where I'm needed".

You're even more deluded than I thought.

I'm not entirely sure you get the concept of trying to shame someone for their posting habits when yours are infinitely worse. But I guess a lot of things are lost on you, brotha.

:hubie:

Daps
You didn't look it up either apparently, ask yourself why you were so eager to believe a screenshot with no supporting information about the demographics these causes of death apply to.

Why was I eager to believe black me weren’t be murdered at a high clip? Is that a serious question?

Also ur one of those people who talk about another crime bill and never talk about poverty(main driver of crime) or improving material conditions so it’s hard to take you seriously when ur solution to black peoples problems are the same as a white supremacist

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how all the female posters(LSA transplants) in here talking about “tHe CoLi HaTeZ bLaCK wOMeN” ARE BEDWENCHES :russ:

I dont even know why they come here. The coli has way higher morals and value than LSA.

I read that site and most of the women there are evil, wicked, and selfish. Alot of posters here are the same, but here is the FUNDAMENTAL difference between the 2, that makes the coli a million times better

On here you will see an appreciation thread for black women
On here, somebody will post their struggle and coli members will DONATE money and help them progress, or support a cause at times with their money and talents.

When I saw people post on LSA and ask for help or donations for other black women like themselves, they get negative responses, or ask why that person can't help themself. It was almost like they were the bootstrap type of racists..to EACH OTHER. They even treat each other like garbage when the rubber meets the road. It's a mecca of trash, and trash personalities with no redeeming qualities.

Daps
Damn I took this thread off ignore and @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 done crushed the buildings.

Sohh let me this straight @Gil Scott-Heroin:

You’re not Black, and you doing all this why exactly :mjlol:

nikka went from pawg worshipper to Black woman panderer.

What a rebrand
When you gotta lie on another man's name to deflect from your own bullshyt.

:wow:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
And what imaginary receipts might these be? Lying on my name, again. Say it ain't so.

:wow:
You are a JBO degenerate with a post history of worshipping white women, but now you’re on here trying to paint me as a man that hates Black women over valid criticisms.

Jokes write themselves.

Daps
You are a JBO degenerate with a post history of worshipping white women, but now you’re on here trying to paint me as a man that hates Black women over valid criticisms.

Jokes write themselves.
Why are you lying again? What are you getting out of it? There's no audience here.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Why are you lying again? What are you getting out of it? There's no audience here.
Now that's a bad white girl. :whew:

Now if this post is real, then I’m assuming the rest of the posts @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 posted are real as well.

(Which they usually are cuz apparently since I been gone she’s the resident Cac00n slayer on here)

Sohh you’re not even worth debating or going back n forth with on this topic.

You trying to paint me as a BW hater when you have a disturbing post history of gay shyt and pawgs is throwing boulders in a gingerbread house.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Jokes write themselves.
How is he lying when you have over 10+ pages of posts in JBO hyping up white chicks - did this @Gale Scott-OnHeroin m’fer reboot his selective memory program to his account ^^
:dahell:
Here’s the link to your posts

New AGT.tv PAWG: Iskra Lawrence

This white broad bad as all hell. :whew: