“ TLR hates black women”

Daps
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 out here trying to prove I lust over white women, and all the proof he provides is one post from 2015.

:picard:

One of the saddest exposals in TheColi's history; the second-hand embarrassment is nasty. I actually might go and make a bunch of posts praising white women just so @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 can keep whatever dignity he has left and get some pity daps.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have 70k+ posts on this board, and your predictable ass did a search with my username and the word "white", and you came up with only a handful of posts out of 10s and 10s of thousands of posts, all of which are harmless/generic in nature, and you think this is supposed to prove something?

Explain to me how 7-8 posts commenting on white basketball players out of 70+k posts is supposed proof of obsession?

That equates to 0.01% of my total posts.

You're going out sad with this exposal shyt, @Nicole0416_718_929_646212.

Dude you are a true bonafide whitewashed biscuit eating c00n - who was proven to be a hypocrite; your posts prove that. Commenting like you were sent over from LSA swirlgayng . That’s why you’re still here pressed asf trying to deflect. Running in every thread like a lapdog for cacs that offer you cookie crumbs. Hold that.

7b965ed331f93729cd174ba7cd721ce3.gif

Daps
Dude you are a true bonafide whitewashed biscuit eating c00n - who was proven to be a hypocrite; your posts prove that. Commenting like you were sent over from LSA swirlgayng . That’s why you’re still here pressed asf trying to deflect. Hold that

7b965ed331f93729cd174ba7cd721ce3.gif

You did a search trying to prove I was c00n, and this is the results you came up with:

- One post about a white woman all the way back in 2015 (contents of the post: "this white broad bad as all hell")
- 7-8 posts where I'm make generic comments on white sports players (contents of the posts: "That white boy tough as hell", "White boy shyttin on the Lakers.", "Probably the only white dude that my pops caped for.", "Jack of all trades. Master of none. White boy got game though." etc)

Again, I have 70k+ posts, and the most damaging evidence you come up with is that?

I legitimately feel embarrassed for you.

What a backfire.

Daps
How is he lying when you have over 10+ pages of posts in JBO hyping up white chicks - did this @Gale Scott-OnHeroin m’fer reboot his selective memory program to his account ^^
:dahell:
Here’s the link to your posts

New AGT.tv PAWG: Iskra Lawrence

This white broad bad as all hell. :whew:
You found one post all the way back from 2015 to prove I was lusting over white women?

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 this is dishonest you are:

Your dumbass did a search of my username in JBO, and didn't look at the threads properly.

You'll find there are old threads that are archived in JBO dating all the way back to 2012 (Pass the Rep, and all types of miscellaneous threads that have nothing to do sex shyt). If you actually bothered to do your research properly and went through the pages you'd see this, or perhaps you did, and are blatantly lying because you realize you can't get any actual dirt on me.

Please, go out and find all the posts where I'm lusting for white women. I've made 70k+ posts, so it should be easy enough to find more than one.
Notice how @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 hasn't responded to this.

:lolbron:

EXPOSAL DEAD.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You did a search trying to prove I was c00n, and this is the results you came up with:

- One post about a white woman all the way back in 2015 (contents of the post: "this white broad bad as all hell")
- 7-8 posts where I'm make generic comments on white sports players (contents of the posts: "That white boy tough as hell", "White boy shyttin on the Lakers.", "Probably the only white dude that my pops caped for.", "Jack of all trades. Master of none. White boy got game though.")

Again, I have 70k+ posts, and the most damaging evidence you come up with is that?

I legitimately feel embarrassed for you.

What a backfire.

You know damn well the only backfire is you thinking you had one on this thread to come at posters only to have your rhetoric further expose you. If what I posted was a backfire, you wouldn’t be posting walls of texts and paragraphs of pontificating

For 24+ hours and counting
:deadrose::laff:
Nothing like seeing the downward spiral of a cac-c00n in denial.

Daps
Yeah @Gil Scott-Heroin is a weird white man worshipping weirdo and a pawg worshipper but me—the only nikka that posted videos of me protesting for Breonna Taylor putting my own freedom at risk getting into it with cops and marching for 2/3 days straight—I’m the one that hates Black women cuz I want them to do better just like I want Black men to do better.

Jokes write themselves.
I'm a PAWG worshipper with one post back in 2015 (and she bad as hell too - I said it once and I'll say it again).

You and @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 sure got me. What will I ever do?! @Black I'm gonna need to seek forgiveness.:mjcry::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
You know damn well the only backfire is you thinking you had one on this thread to come at posters only to have your rhetoric further expose you. If what I posted was a backfire, you wouldn’t be posting walls of texts and paragraphs of pontificating

For 24+ hours and counting
:deadrose::laff:
Nothing like seeing the downward spiral of a cac-c00n in denial.
You didn’t even let 30 seconds last before I could even respond

Alerts​

1. Gil Scott-Heroin quoted your post in the thread “ TLR hates black women”.
    5 minutes ago
  2. Gil Scott-Heroin quoted your post in the thread “ TLR hates black women”.
    7 minutes ago
  3. :dahell::deadrose::deadrose:
    This dude is nervous😭
My foot is on your neck. :mjlit:

I'm detailing how dishonest you are with this bullshyt you call evidence.

And I'll keep repeating it so you can't trick anyone into believing your lies and deception:

"You did a search trying to prove I was c00n, and this is the results you came up with:

- 7-8 posts where I'm make generic comments on white sports players (contents of the posts: "That white boy tough as hell", "White boy shyttin on the Lakers.", "Probably the only white dude that my pops caped for.", "Jack of all trades. Master of none. White boy got game though." etc)

Again, I have 70k+ posts, and the most damaging evidence you come up with is that?"

I've recorded your findings for you. I've got nothing to hide.

There's a reason why you're not even attempting to actually argue against my points because you know your weak ass excuse for exposal doesn't have a leg to stand on. How embarrassing must it be that you do this as a full-time job and the best you can do is that? I've got 70+k posts and you come up with what is essentially nothing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still have reservations about this poster even being black - for more than obvious reasons

Pity the "vastly superior" Spo didn't have any answer for the "dumb white man". You might need to switch up your agendas so the line up with reality a little bit more or else you'll keep taking Ls.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My foot is on your neck. :mjlit:

I'm detailing how dishonest you are with this bullshyt you call evidence.

And I'll keep repeating it so you can't trick anyone into believing your lies and deception:

"You did a search trying to prove I was c00n, and this is the results you came up with:

Again, I have 70k+ posts, and the most damaging evidence you come up with is that?"

I've recorded your findings for you. I've got nothing to hide.

There's a reason why you're not even attempting to actually argue against my points because you know your weak ass excuse for exposal doesn't have a leg to stand on. How embarrassing must it be that you do this as a full-time job and the best you can do is that? I've got 70+k posts and you come up with what is essentially nothing.
Did not read - you have repeated yourself 5x in the last 5 minutes with each reply longer than the last
:dahell:

wall-of-text-run-away-13837154357.jpeg

And still not saying shyt but you love dem white menz though
I guess it ain't no surprise that the greatest white man in basketball said Clifford deserves the COY award. :stanvangullylook:

:huhldup:
And he’s pro- alphabet gayng.., wow, he really checks all the boxes
Why is it you clown ass mfers always have a hard time understanding the principle of what is being said here, only continuing to play dumb (which is the very thing white folks do when they ignore racial context)? Do you not see how it is homophobic in the same manner that it would be racist? Do you not see how it is the same logic that crackas use?
Racism and homophobia in the same category huh??
:francis:

Last edited: