“ TLR hates black women”

Daps
Yet other posters have used the word 'performative' in the same contest. They must be cracka bots too, huh!?
bu-bu-but what about the other posters. I can sense the shaking in your typing. You're going out sad, cracka bot.
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 exposing your posts says all that I need to know about you. Petty and pathetic. Grow up.
This is sad.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 has not exposed any of my posts. Look at you crying out for help that isn't even there.

:picard:

Daps
bu-bu-but what about the other posters. I can sense the shaking in your typing. You're going out sad, cracka bot.

This is sad.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 has not exposed any of my posts. Look at you crying out for help that isn't even there.

Your self-righteous crusade is hilarious. This will be my last post to you... I've got better things to do. Stay mad or grow up.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This is sad.

Stupid Cape crusading faggit - why are you ghey?? Haven’t exposed yet you replied- that’s what they all say.
:mjlol:

You made a post about another man in the room while you fuk as you refer to yourself in the 3rd person - you were over before you started.

Daps
Stupid Cape crusading faggit - why are you ghey?? Haven’t exposed yet you replied- that’s what they all say.
:mjlol:

You made a post about another man in the room while you fuk as you refer to yourself in the 3rd person - you were over before you started.
What the fukk are you even babbling about? Look at you, always on the defense, and ready to throw without any cause. Shameful behavior.

This shyt doesn't even concern you, now move along. The coward @Acid Cannon only tagged you because he was drowning and desperate for help; he threw a dart at the board hoping it would hit considering how many poster-exposals you spam every thread with, but I ain't the one.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk are you even babbling about? Look at you, always on the defense, and ready to throw without any cause. Shameful behavior.

This shyt doesn't even concern you, now move along. The coward @Acid Cannon only tagged you because he was drowning and desperate for help; he threw a dart at the board hoping it would hit considering how many poster-exposals you spam every thread with, but I ain't the one.
What a whiny wordy bytch you are- didn’t you have your account banned in here before? This back bent gay Cuck catcalling for smuts on a 24 hour crusade trying to save hos that remind him of his mother. Stfu- You sound dumb bothered, giving out Pearl Necklaces to the resident stripper and Bussy toting in the 3rd person while doing so.

Daps
What a whiny wordy bytch you are- didn’t you have your account banned in here before? This back bent gay Cuck catcalling for smuts on a 24 hour crusade trying to save hos that remind him of his mother. Stfu
I have never at any point had my account banned or been reprimanded for any type of shyt on here. I don't play that.

See now, why the need for all this? Did I disrespect you in this piece? You just positive repped me the other day (when I've barely acknowledged your existence), and now you come at me with this shyt? Straight out the gate with the foul tone and derogatory remarks like I've hurt you in a previous life.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lmao mother fukkers be lying about everything because they don’t believe anyone will actually look it up.

You didn't look it up either apparently, ask yourself why you were so eager to believe a screenshot with no supporting information about the demographics these causes of death apply to.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have never at any point had my account banned or been reprimanded for any type of shyt on here. I don't play that.

See now, why the need for all this? Did I disrespect you in this piece? You just positive repped me the other day (when I've barely acknowledged your existence), and now you come at me with this shyt? Straight out the gate with the foul tone and derogatory remarks like I've hurt you in a previous life.
Dude shut the fuk up and go get ready for work or do something productive. Bytch ass has made this thread his career for the past 24 hours to sideline with anti-black senior citizen coli community bitter bytches. Mad asf bc their position in life hasn’t switched from laying on their back to spreading their legs for randoms who reject them and here you are kee keeing with those types. You are equally as bad, posting up like a side ho.
:deadrose: :wrist:

Daps
Dude shut the fuk up and go get ready for work or do something productive. Bytch ass has made this thread his career for the past 24 hours.
:deadrose: :wrist:
The nerve.
How the fukk you gonna say something like this when you post more than I do, and spam every thread that you're active in? :mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk you gonna say something like this when you post more than I do, and spam every thread that you're active in? :mjtf:
Dude I post where I’m needed and where/when the fuk I feel while managing my time - you woke up mad as fuk after being manhandled by various posters on this thread and once again - you are still responding. Jilly Scott-Sheroine needs to pull his skirt up b
:francis: :dead:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:mjgrin:
rodney-king-get-along.gif