TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is perfect if you dont like it you are an incel or hate gay people. How could not worship my white trans queen.

10/10 game of the year

:to:
Abby is a white ebony trans queen, she's my favorite person in the game. Ellie also has a scene where she gets face fukked by her too and you gotta keep pressing down faster and faster.
:stopitslime:

Game is crazy dog. :ohlawd:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Keep moving the post? Who said sales are a metric of quality? Me or the other dude I quoted? You brought up burgers. I brought up that yes, a lot of times the sales of something indicate it is good.

I made the distinction that it's not true ALL the time but you seem to be ignoring that part:ohhh:. Either way, thanks to the haters they helped market this game to tremendous success :pachaha:

All that free advertising because they couldn't shut the fukk up :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Shouldn't be a surprise this sold well :russ:

Now to read the whole thread since the brehs are arguing among each other :popcorn3:

It's

6GFAm8O.jpg

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I am surprised that I have to spell out "for the ps4/ps5"

casual he said? I have to hold your hand through a sentence you fukking muppet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not sure how I feel about the story so far but the game play is dope to me once you start going against humans.

Somewhat of a reversal of how I felt during the first game.

Well deserved
I was getting killed for saying this...lol

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:

Keep moving the post? Who said sales are a metric of quality? Me or the other dude I quoted? You brought up burgers. I brought up that yes, a lot of times the sales of something indicate it is good.

I made the distinction that it's not true ALL the time but you seem to be ignoring that part:ohhh:. Either way, thanks to the haters they helped market this game to tremendous success :pachaha:

it's definitely not in gaming, and that's what the conversation is pertaining to.:yeshrug:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
For those concerned about the story at the beginning of the game, it will be on context well before the end. Also take into account some past action that were taken that had domino effects.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what did he say? He hasn't finished the game, he's just about to get halfway to the game.
:dahell:

You on some "woe is me" shyt :pachaha:

The gameplay of the last game was clearly meh, its much better over all this time MUCH and its not even debatable. Not just you but others tried to get at me for finding something to hate about the game, when all I said the story telling and characters are 10/10 but the game play was like a 5, it was really basic. I guess since i Iike "that other console" though I must be hating on the game....

Then you posted up like 4 videos trying to prove how it was good and had depth.:skip:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those concerned about the story at the beginning of the game, it will be on context well before the end. Also take into account some past action that were taken that had domino effects.
This is important, at one point I was like this story is absolute trash why would xyz happen before such and such.

I'm not finished yet but just about everything I had a question about has been answered.

Also if you just read spoilers without context it probably seems Super terrible.

But playing through really puts it all in context

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The gameplay of the last game was clearly meh, its much better over all this time MUCH and its not even debatable. Not just you but others tried to get at me for finding something to hate about the game, when all I said the story telling and characters are 10/10 but the game play was like a 5, it was really basic. I guess since i Iike "that other console" though I must be hating on the game....

Then you posted up like 4 videos trying to prove how it was good and had depth.:skip:
You're saying the gameplay is bad? have you tried survivor? suppose to make a big difference, but maybe you just dont like the mechanics.