Tips for all the coli brehs visiting NYC

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Thread funny as fukk. I remember telling my wife before our first trip there don't state at buildings you'll look like a tourist. She said ok and didn't.

Me...soon as we hit time square :skip: Damn skyscraper tall as hell lol
What’s with the whole not looking like a “tourist” thing

Nikka you a tourist:gucci:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you drive into the city, and you don’t want to catch traffic on the way out, you might want to leave by 2:30 ish.

Stay off the Cross Bronx Expressway.

Everything in Manhattan costs extra.

Don’t get finessed.

And if you don’t look up and simply walk with the flow of foot traffic, you probably won’t get taken for a tourist right away.

Overall It’s pretty much overrated. People don’t know how to drive, and are oblivious a$$holes. This includes tourists and locals.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you drive into the city, and you don’t want to catch traffic on the way out, you might want to leave by 2:30 ish.

Stay off the Cross Bronx Expressway.

Everything in Manhattan costs extra.

Don’t get finessed.

And if you don’t look up and simply walk with the flow of foot traffic, you probably won’t get taken for a tourist right away.

Overall It’s pretty much overrated. People don’t know how to drive, and are oblivious a$$holes. This includes tourists and locals.
People in New York drive fine.

People in the south are psychotic. Everyone drives 80 mph when the shyt is clearly not fukkin necessary.

MFers talk slow as shyt and drive like they are trying to win the Indy 500.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People in New York drive fine.

People in the south are psychotic. Everyone drives 80 mph when the shyt is clearly not fukkin necessary.

MFers talk slow as shyt and drive like they are trying to win the Indy 500.
No the hell they don’t :mjpls:

I use to make deliveries in Manhattan. One time I came out and somebody hit my van. No note no nothing.