Tips for all the coli brehs visiting NYC

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I feel OP. Lord knows I'm tired of these tourists coming to Gotham.

Here's my tip.

. Don’t come here.

That’s the first and last tip.

Your goofy ass refusedto check in with Alfred or check in with commissioner Gordon so they can loop me in before you come....then you crying like a bytch cuz the Joker tossed acid at ya kids face.

You come to crowded ass events. Its a reason its usually only media and cops at parades and shyt...thats when villians strike.

You actually plan to do shyt after dark and then are shocked when bad shyt happens.

You somehow don't know to wear a bullet proof vest in all Gotham pools or your dumb ass drinks from water fountains like Scarecrow fukking around.

Or I gotta come save you because you thought the Iceberg Lounge sound "lit"

I’m sick of all of these damn tourists. Next one that says "you're black?" I'm throwing off thr Gotham bridge.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same energy applies to all the New Yorkers coming down to Miami:

1. Don't come here

You don't know how to drive, or the shortcuts to avoid the Palmetto, 836, and 95

You somehow can't understand our simple grid. Dade county is divided into 4 quadrants (SE, SW, NE, and NW). Avenues run North-South, streets East-West. Here's the one address you should remember: 2100 NW 42nd Ave.

We don't have mass transit, our roads flood after three rain drops, no rats the size of little bow wow, ref Latinas don't like you, your feet will be funkier than an old hoe's p*ssy if you insist on rocking Timbs in 90 degree heat and humidity, and a Yankees cap makes you a target for Zoe's and other Dade county goons. So here's what you do: turn around. Get back on the plane. And fukk off back to JFK or LGA.

I'm sick of all these goddamn New Yorkers

:demonic:
My man posted the address to the Miami airport.

I thought that shyt was gonna be Tootsies.

:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thing about Paris is that most tourists don't do any research about the city so they just go to the same tourists spots and mostly stay out of the way

Then they go back home and cry about how the city doesn't look like the movies lmao
There was some viral story years ago that Asians go to Paris and are disappointed because there are a lot of black people there. Talk about being a moron and a racist.

It seems that literally nobody knows what France is like.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I agree & I'm in NC. The dusty nikkas standing around & all outside the 7/11, the extra retard homeless ppl, the nasty ass subway :damn:

The gays on steroids, the filthy streets.... burn that shyt down

Oh and the fukking rats :sadcam: