Tip on Breakfast Club..sounds jaded

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:flabbynsick: blah blah blah blah blah :flabbynsick:

art barr

Switch that shyt up, it's done

dmx in his prime could rap circles around tip on his best day.

im not arguing whether tip is a legend or not. but hes definitely not the same caliber of a legend of 50 cent and nowhere near the level of dmx. lets be rea;, duke shined like he did beause its the dark era/hype era.

At their peak technical levels, Tip's nicer than DMX and had just as long of an run as he did, if maybe not as large at their respective peaks...they're pretty much the same exact level as legend...defining figures of their respective mini-eras

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This nikka is obviously frustrated that he cant make a hit right now

Real rap fans see right through that shyt he is talking.

He has worked with everyone he cant possible have a problem with rap. He has a problem with fans not embracing his songs like he thinks they should

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn I'm slow I thought this thread was about Q-Tip. I was reading some of the post like :wtf:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
He doesn't like what the game represents but he does songs with everybody that's poppin right now...Ross,Wayne,Gucci,2 Chainz,Future,Travis Porter etc..so who exactly is he talking about? Sounds to me like he doesn't like that fans aren't fukkin with his music anymore so he's bein a bytch about it. If a nikka like Jeezy can still come out and do 250k out the box TI shouldn't have no problems, he just don't know if he wants to be a pop artist or a trap rapper anymore.

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
He doesn't like what the game represents but he does songs with everybody that's poppin right now...Ross,Wayne,Gucci,2 Chainz,Future,Travis Porter etc..so who exactly is he talking about? Sounds to me like he doesn't like that fans aren't fukkin with his music anymore so he's bein a bytch about it. If a nikka like Jeezy can still come out and do 250k out the box TI shouldn't have no problems, he just don't know if he wants to be a pop artist or a trap rapper anymore.

EXACTLY....nucca just need to pick one. Preferably the introspective/intellectual/braggadocious rapper he once was, but he aint been that since Urban Legend :yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first off lil nikka,..until you even get of quality or are somebody in rap for real.

you will never get the info and scoops i do.

i do this shyt for real little dude and real talk,...you don't know the resources you miss out on from the other promotion.

that if you really was about or cared about the culture. you could have earned the ability to have people divulge info to you,...just so you are a real person who knows the real.

nikka,..you had the same oppurtunity as any other poster but you jagged't it.

don't hate cause you are culturally inept,..lil nikka and everyone thinks you are one of the biggest misinformed jokes to ever post.

you can't say shyt to me,...i know and done more than you just from a board for starters lil dude.

art barr

So what your saying is you got the scoop from other message board posters? These are the connections you have after years of a legendary rap career u had fa real?other message board posters who a nobody like myself as u say "COULVE HAD THE SAME ACCESS" too if I wuz the type of nikka who believed what faceless posters told me through pm:laff:...if I'm a joke and have the same access as u then who the fuk are u really?maybe a nobody too? What the fuk have u done really?maybe u ain't done nuthin:laugh:... probaly ain't shyt either right? Dumb azz nikka, people who respect the truth respect my post I don't conform my opinions to make u dudes happy or respect me...every opinion I ever had on here is just that my opinion combined with facts these nikkas can't wrap they head around...if I've changed a couple lives by accident so be it:win:.

@Runny ray that ain't true at all ,u sound like u just don't like tip...to say tip in his prime ain't better then dmx is a joke....I've heard dmx best bars and not that impressive,he get off on his delivery and emotion...u might like his content better but to say TIP ain't on the same level as fukin DMX? What a joke that is nikka.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
people need to realize an artist can only be relevant and hot for so long. u cant just go to jail for some dumb sh1t, get out, and go right back in and come back out and think people gone feel the same about you and your music. plus t.i. just litterally repeats the exact same flow, cadence, and lyrics on every song he does. hes not that creative anymore.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So what your saying is you got the scoop from other message board posters? These are the connections you have after years of a legendary rap career u had fa real?other message board posters who a nobody like myself as u say "COULVE HAD THE SAME ACCESS" too if I wuz the type of nikka who believed what faceless posters told me through pm:laff:...if I'm a joke and have the same access as u then who the fuk are u really?maybe a nobody too? What the fuk have u done really?maybe u ain't done nuthin:laugh:... probaly ain't shyt either right? Dumb azz nikka, people who respect the truth respect my post I don't conform my opinions to make u dudes happy or respect me...every opinion I ever had on here is just that my opinion combined with facts these nikkas can't wrap they head around...if I've changed a couple lives by accident so be it:win:.

@Runny ray that ain't true at all ,u sound like u just don't like tip...to say tip in his prime ain't better then dmx is a joke....I've heard dmx best bars and not that impressive,he get off on his delivery and emotion...u might like his content better but to say TIP ain't on the same level as fukin DMX? What a joke that is nikka.

nikka only people that USED to respect you, emphasis on the word, used and to.

the only people who used to even talk to you was the retard.

you were so busy trying to be thirsty for a friend in your lonely wack non culturized life.

you had to talk to him,...and only did it out of social thirst to find acceptance.

even he said you were phoney.

now stop playing,...

me on the other hand, i tell nikkaz real shyt and real shyt.

no one ever fukked with you in any cultural pretext cause you are not native.

your user name should have been,..still not real, nikka.

stop trying to play doggie,....you ain't of no stature publically to say shyt about me.

you favorite rapper is a sellout to me and i know even he got on from my camps throw aways. so stop playing, u lil ass soft ass boi.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
people need to realize an artist can only be relevant and hot for so long. u cant just go to jail for some dumb sh1t, get out, and go right back in and come back out and think people gone feel the same about you and your music. plus t.i. just litterally repeats the exact same flow, cadence, and lyrics on every song he does. hes not that creative anymore.

thank you,....

ever since gucci went to jail and DID NOT BLOW.

the whole formula of go to jail and come out a high seller gsme does not work and it will not work.

america is not into the impoverished lives of black people anymore.

they did their case study of discovery, for their applied knowledge purposes and that shyt is over with as a possible stream of revenue possibility.

that was over five years close to ten years ago.

that shyt is dead,....with tip,..just like the person quoted said. he is not that creative anymore. nor did he keep his old level of creativity and he went to jail.

which violates the whole go to jail come out with fire aesthetic from a creative standpoint, as an emceee.

if he did come out and had a new found level of creativity and sustained his old level. he would probably be drawing like he used to. the point is he regressed in the conditions that say you are to ramp up and people who know his artistry and level are not impressed with his level of artistry anymore.

ti did that to himself,....it isn't the fans or perception. he self inflicted that on himself. As a fan of ti,..when you got leland making better mixtape records that are fueling the creative drive of your region. then as ti the flagship artist,..if you not making material that is better. people are not going to reward him as a draw like his past drawing efforts. it is as simple as that.

now,...if ti was spitting whitetee royalty level shyt with some next level la/future/rich kids etc,,.....type shyt and offering an upgrade lyrically and intangible wise. i could see him being upset with his non draw after his material dropped. in this case none of that has happened amd he is getting the direct result of draw wise of what happens when you do not sustain your level of skill as an emcee and you fall off.

art barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka only people that USED to respect you, emphasis on the word, used and to.

the only people who used to even talk to you was the retard.

you were so busy trying to be thirsty for a friend in your lonely wack non culturized life.

you had to talk to him,...and only did it out of social thirst to find acceptance.

even he said you were phoney.

now stop playing,...

me on the other hand, i tell nikkaz real shyt and real shyt.

no one ever fukked with you in any cultural pretext cause you are not native.

your user name should have been,..still not real, nikka.

stop trying to play doggie,....you ain't of no stature publically to say shyt about me.

you favorite rapper is a sellout to me and i know even he got on from my camps throw aways. so stop playing, u lil ass soft ass boi.

art barr

New site new fairytales? Me talkin to a nikka askin my opinion thru hella pms and post is me thirstin for a friend?...I respond to anybody who got a question or quotes me....u wanna use that fools opinion?u must be desperate...he stopped likin me cuz I checked his azz like I'm checkin ya dumb azz when u got out of line over the years...every timeu come at me sideways I make u look stupid bruh...that's when u play the "my stataure on the message board is too great" card:laugh:...so far u still bought nuthin to the table here...ur a running joke that never gets stale,that's sumwhat of an accomplishment I guess:manny: don't let these kids get u geeked...ill break ya silly azz down like I always have nikka.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At their peak technical levels, Tip's nicer than DMX and had just as long of an run as he did, if maybe not as large at their respective peaks...they're pretty much the same exact level as legend...defining figures of their respective mini-eras

:what:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
New site new fairytales? Me talkin to a nikka askin my opinion thru hella pms and post is me thirstin for a friend?...I respond to anybody who got a question or quotes me....u wanna use that fools opinion?u must be desperate...he stopped likin me cuz I checked his azz like I'm checkin ya dumb azz when u got out of line over the years...every timeu come at me sideways I make u look stupid bruh...that's when u play the "my stataure on the message board is too great" card:laugh:...so far u still bought nuthin to the table here...ur a running joke that never gets stale,that's sumwhat of an accomplishment I guess:manny: don't let these kids get u geeked...ill break ya silly azz down like I always have nikka.

just you mentioning breakdown and that retard in the same thread shows you a fake friend.

i ain't phoney like you,...that retard pm's me, from a known username,..

he knows he isn't getting a reply back,..but to put you and i in proper context.

even after i tabled you and him numerous times. peep my sigs, and see i still get sig worthy praise from the retarded and less fortunate.

chu will never be on my level,...just look whom you quote like some fake false prolific badge of retarded honor. plus,..chu a bytch cause you let the collective group.

influence you to turn on your friend like some ho ass white boy in a teen movie about peer pressure,..goofie..

art barr

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Damn I'm slow I thought this thread was about Q-Tip. I was reading some of the post like :wtf:

the irony is that q-tip had one of these tirades as well.

Sounds to me like he doesn't like that fans aren't fukkin with his music anymore so he's bein a bytch about it. If a nikka like Jeezy can still come out and do 250k out the box TI shouldn't have no problems, he just don't know if he wants to be a pop artist or a trap rapper anymore.

thats the thing. tip was never even as popular as jeezy. thats why this whole tip/dmx comparison is laughable.

Switch that shyt up, it's done

tip isnt seeing a prime dmx in any technical category. theres no comparison between these two at all. tip is a borderline legend at best.

tip being a defining figure of his era is like basically the equivalent of grading on the curve. tip couldnt even blow up until after the bar was lowered.

i used to like tip. thats besides the point.

tip was never anywhere near as big as dmx, and hes certainly not the lyricist that a prime dmx was. i dont even listen to tip for lyrics. he doesnt impress.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just you mentioning breakdown and that retard in the same thread shows you a fake friend.

i ain't phoney like you,...that retard pm's me, from a known username,..

he knows he isn't getting a reply back,..but to put you and i in proper context.

even after i tabled you and him numerous times. peep my sigs, and see i still get sig worthy praise from the retarded and less fortunate.

chu will never be on my level,...just look whom you quote like some fake false prolific badge of retarded honor. plus,..chu a bytch cause you let the collective group.

influence you to turn on your friend like some ho ass white boy in a teen movie about peer pressure,..goofie..

art barr

:childplease: that nikka wuz never my friend,just sum kid who asked my opinion ended up gettin outta line w/me and got shytted on for his troubles...u know what that's like...u sound like a ho bringin up another nikka to me anyway while we havin a conversation about what type of fuk nikka YOU are....leave his retarded azz outta this...actin like u never been accused u of bein retarded and postin like u have brain damage nikka....boy stop,I done exposed u too many times for avoidin my questions like the plague when I tear thru ya theorys...I pointed it out to nikkas and everybody seen it...u got the same weak gameplan every debate u get into...make up sum bullshyt,say "I'm artbarr a respectable poster on a blog site mostly visited by kids and whiteboys",bring up random tv shows,avoid the real question at hand,talk about imaginary tables:childplease: u a grown man dawg and this is yout strategic lol? Come at me better bruh or sit back and stfu and stop actin like we come here to see u post bytch...we come for the collective:obama:go backk to sohh and we can test that theory...let's see how many nikkas go back over to see what the fuk u gotta say...now unless u got sumthin respectable to add to this thread about TI don't reply u old fart...I got people I give a fuk about I can argue wit about non rap shyt in real life