Tip on Breakfast Club..sounds jaded

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand the ross criticism. im not a fan but you have to respect what hes doing. hes the only one keeping real rap alive in the mainstream and hes actually letting his artists shine in the mainstream as well.

lol @ tip having a better catalog than 50 cent. yall must not have been exposed to 50 until GRODT, which was more like his last hurrah, rather than his "debut".

what has he done exactly? he only released 2 albums of real worth. the latter being 6 years ago. he kills verses and drops hot songs here and there(including recently) but the bulk of his career is forgettable.

All thos mixtapes 50 dropped alooootta nikkas ain't give a fuk back then.....and aloootta nikkas don't care about those songs now...2 albums that are classic at least one undeniable in Trap Muzic....all solid albums outside of TI vs TIP and I think I hate that album more for the horrible embarrasing promo gimmick he wuz doin to push that album:laff: and No Mercy which wuz a rushed album...those are the only duds...this nikka T.I bought a different level of respect to the southern emcee that wuz missing for quite a while...nikkas gave luda his props but he truly wuz rodney dangerfield....he had a stretch of just murdering absolutly everything he featured on....his verses on 3 'ings,Round Here?:krs: flawless verses.....probaly the first southern mainstream artist to opitimize classic southern street nikka swag and put that on record...u had bigboi of course but Tip did it better and carried himself....dropped a classic movie which gave us Lauren London and one of the greatest songs in hiphop history(what u know about that)...turned around and gave us young dro who killed the game his first time out....u realize how many classic songs and verses this nikka TIP got?bought the title king of the south which wuz big...most of these south nikkas wuz on the humble shyt....TIP took pride in his rap skills,his place of birth, the fact that bein on top in the south would mean sumthin to him...wuz arrogant enuff to say it and back it up....had sum dumb nikkas tell me dmx is a legend but TIP ain't back on the old forum,went off on them nikkas...did I say enuff to remind u?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lies...technically he's still dope as fukk....he's been murking shyt left and right since he got out last year...and has plenty of dope shyt lyrically since Royalty...that was like fukking 7 or 8 years ago

dawg ti,..has fallen off in the technical department.

dude was one of the more advanced next level wordsmith in rap easy, till dro showed up, and disappeared out of the mainstream public eye.

the way he rhymes now is like some old ass 1993 outdated shyt.

new ti skills sux incomparison to trap musick era ti....

anyone who knows skills as an emcee can hear and recognize this.

only skill ti has left over from that era is outdated cadence usage.

as a matter of fact,..i think it is fairly obvious what happened with ti.

i won't say nuffin,..till the truth is disclosed though....

anyone listening can hear the stark difference and should be able to put two and two together.

art barr

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

dude was one of the more advanced next level wordsmith in rap easy, till dro showed up, and disappeared out of the mainstream public eye.

anyone listening can hear the stark difference and should be able to put two and two together.

art barr

Let me guess..."Young Dro was really secretly writing Tip's rhymes and he's really a toy ass imposter blah blah blah"...leave that corny ass delusions of a 40 year old bum nikka rhetoric back on SOHH...rebrand the gimmick, it died with your pathetic spamming of that garbage myspace song...take a break, retool your character, and reintroduce yourself on some Lord Tensai or Funkasauras type shyt

In reality, Paper Trails contained, from a technical standpoint, some of Tip's best work lyrically...and as far as his most recent shyt, listen to verses he dropped on that joint with Pharrell or his verse on Jeezy's F.A.M.E....vintage tip

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

art barr

:wtb: its obvious your implyin Dro is writin for TI and not at all...Dro got too much character in his rhymes that would shine thru if that wuz the case....and yes he could turn it off to disguise it,but if he wuz to turn the character off there's really no purpose in gettin dro to write u anything...there's nuthin he can do TI can't in his sleep without the character....that same character that got TI merked on"Hot Wheels" recently and other collabos in the past even tho tip had the better techncal verse...did u hear "Hear Ye"? Technically dude is as nice as he ever wuz from a lyrical standpoint,actually better just from the technical side of things lyrically speakin...but agree in just about every other aspect of bein a emcee dude has taken a turn for the worse...dude has managed to lose his "southerness"...the unique drawl just about gon,I hate the fast flow he been doin and isn't "takin it back to trap music" at all like he promised...not the same swagger and arrogance he once had in his rhymes,delivery overall has slipped...id say he's sipped the koolaid a lot of rappers that had a unique style and delivery has sipped once they start thinkin about "legacys" and wanting to broaden fanbases....E-40's sipped it and transformed his style so squares could understand for a couple albums,50's sipped it after east coast fans called him out for not rappin east coast enuff to be king of ny...jeezy sipped it after gettin called wack and wanting more respect as a rapper....TI sipped it and really had no reason too other then wanting to get more success and be more accesible to people outside the south and to max himself out lyrically....only problem with maxing yourself out lyrically sumtimes the shyt u were bringing originally gets lost in the translation...which is where I agree his power as a wordmith has took a hit...but strictly from a technical standpoint? Dudes is actin like dude just wack and not a good listen everytime he drop sumthin,and can't still outshine ANY of his peers currently spitttin at any given time...that's where I'm like :childplease:...dude is still a must listen everytime he drop sumthin

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let me guess..."Young Dro was really secretly writing Tip's rhymes and he's really a toy ass imposter blah blah blah"...leave that corny ass delusions of a 40 year old bum nikka rhetoric back on SOHH...rebrand the gimmick, it died with your pathetic spamming of that garbage myspace song...take a break, retool your character, and reintroduce yourself on some Lord Tensai or Funkasauras type shyt

In reality, Paper Trails contained, from a technical standpoint, some of Tip's best work lyrically...and as far as his most recent shyt, listen to verses he dropped on that joint with Pharrell or his verse on Jeezy's F.A.M.E....vintage tip

don't step till you get your posts mastered.

which will you have never done,...whomever you are.

for all the shyt you talk you never drew as a poster ever.

reference the sig,...you darkmatch jabrone.

:wtb: its obvious your implyin Dro is writin for TI and not at all...Dro got too much character in his rhymes that would shine thru if that wuz the case....and yes he could turn it off to disguise it,but if he wuz to turn the character off there's really no purpose in gettin dro to write u anything...there's nuthin he can do TI can't in his sleep without the character....that same character that got TI merked on"Hot Wheels" recently and other collabos in the past even tho tip had the better techncal verse...did u hear "Hear Ye"? Technically dude is as nice as he ever wuz from a lyrical standpoint,actually better just from the technical side of things lyrically speakin...but agree in just about every other aspect of bein a emcee dude has taken a turn for the worse...dude has managed to lose his "southerness"...the unique drawl just about gon,I hate the fast flow he been doin and isn't "takin it back to trap music" at all like he promised...not the same swagger and arrogance he once had in his rhymes,delivery overall has slipped...id say he's sipped the koolaid a lot of rappers that had a unique style and delivery has sipped once they start thinkin about "legacys" and wanting to broaden fanbases....E-40's sipped it and transformed his style so squares could understand for a couple albums,50's sipped it after east coast fans called him out for not rappin east coast enuff to be king of ny...jeezy sipped it after gettin called wack and wanting more respect as a rapper....TI sipped it and really had no reason too other then wanting to get more success and be more accesible to people outside the south and to max himself out lyrically....only problem with maxing yourself out lyrically sumtimes the shyt u were bringing originally gets lost in the translation...which is where I agree his power as a wordmith has took a hit...but strictly from a technical standpoint? Dudes is actin like dude just wack and not a good listen everytime he drop sumthin,and can't still outshine ANY of his peers currently spitttin at any given time...that's where I'm like :childplease:...dude is still a must listen everytime he drop sumthin

just realize i know more insider trading than you on this issue, for real for real.

not to mention, on top of that, i know emcee'n way better than you two as well.

especially you notsoft,....you still ranked as one of the worst posters of all time,..b!!

art barr

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
All thos mixtapes 50 dropped alooootta nikkas ain't give a fuk back then.....and aloootta nikkas don't care about those songs now...2 albums that are classic at least one undeniable in Trap Muzic....all solid albums outside of TI vs TIP and I think I hate that album more for the horrible embarrasing promo gimmick he wuz doin to push that album:laff: and No Mercy which wuz a rushed album...those are the only duds...this nikka T.I bought a different level of respect to the southern emcee that wuz missing for quite a while...nikkas gave luda his props but he truly wuz rodney dangerfield....he had a stretch of just murdering absolutly everything he featured on....his verses on 3 'ings,Round Here?:krs: flawless verses.....probaly the first southern mainstream artist to opitimize classic southern street nikka swag and put that on record...u had bigboi of course but Tip did it better and carried himself....dropped a classic movie which gave us Lauren London and one of the greatest songs in hiphop history(what u know about that)...turned around and gave us young dro who killed the game his first time out....u realize how many classic songs and verses this nikka TIP got?bought the title king of the south which wuz big...most of these south nikkas wuz on the humble shyt....TIP took pride in his rap skills,his place of birth, the fact that bein on top in the south would mean sumthin to him...wuz arrogant enuff to say it and back it up....had sum dumb nikkas tell me dmx is a legend but TIP ain't back on the old forum,went off on them nikkas...did I say enuff to remind u?

:childplease: @ the bolded.

tip has no classics. he has 2 memorable albums. thats it. the rest are duds.

he didnt push the envelope at all for a southern mc. there were plenty of southern mcs that were out either before him or with him, that were better.

lol @ mentioning tip in the same breath as dmx.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: @ the bolded.

tip has no classics. he has 2 memorable albums. thats it. the rest are duds.

he didnt push the envelope at all for a southern mc. there were plenty of southern mcs that were out either before him or with him, that were better.

lol @ mentioning tip in the same breath as dmx.

:wtb:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't step till you get your posts mastered.

which will you have never done,...whomever you are.

for all the shyt you talk you never drew as a poster ever.

reference the sig,...you darkmatch jabrone.

just realize i know more insider trading than you on this issue, for real for real.

not to mention, on top of that, i know emcee'n way better than you two as well.

especially you notsoft,....you still ranked as one of the worst posters of all time,..b!!

art barr

:childplease: I'm supposed to take your word for it?uve been known to overstate the importance of peoples opinions,credentials and position in this game(I'm talkin about yor own)...at best u know a nikka who know a nikka who know Young Dros mailman...to the rest of the world he's young dros mailman...in the mind of art barr he's young dros closest ally and "protege":laugh:...we don't know u nikka,bring proof or be quiet...that ol sneak diss tryna ruin another emcees credibility off sum hearsay(supposedly) u should know better shouldn't u? Anybody with ears can listen and tell Dro ain't writin for tip so u should know better there as well righ? And shoulda called bullshyt on whoever u claim told u that shyt....Dro at his best and TI at his best are great for completly different reasons...wed hear TI droppin lines like "hear the hatas hatin I got supaman eearuhs"...Dro has bars only Dro can pull off...that verse is an example of dro at his best....if u not gon get dro at his best no need to have him write for u bcuz TI at his worst outclasses Dro at his worst...only Dro at his best can stand on par with TI at his best...ud think TI is way worse then u do now if Dro wuz writin for em...its the equivilant of the comic relief trading lines with the straight man on a sitcom and nobody noticing:wtb: we would notice...I'm convinced u just throw shyt out there nowadays to see if u can get these kids to believe u on sum :smugfavre: shyt...suprisingly u do sumtimes but not me bruh,lakers fuked my weekend up I got nuthin but time to point out ur shakiness like I did on sohh countless times.

And @Runny Ray TI can't be mentioned with dmx now? Who the fuk is he...nikka dropped a classic 1 memorable...and a bunch of duds after that I don't even remember and I had all his albums back then..lyrically he ain't seein tip either especially not now...god he horrible gettin outshined by MGK ? Fa real...talk about overated by impact...dude been wack for a minute now

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:childplease: I'm supposed to take your word for it?uve been known to overstate the importance of peoples opinions,credentials and position in this game(I'm talkin about yor own)...at best u know a nikka who know a nikka who know Young Dros mailman...to the rest of the world he's young dros mailman...in the mind of art barr he's young dros closest ally and "protege":laugh:...we don't know u nikka,bring proof or be quiet...that ol sneak diss tryna ruin another emcees credibility off sum hearsay(supposedly) u should know better shouldn't u? Anybody with ears can listen and tell Dro ain't writin for tip so u should know better there as well righ? And shoulda called bullshyt on whoever u claim told u that shyt....Dro at his best and TI at his best are great for completly different reasons...wed hear TI droppin lines like "hear the hatas hatin I got supaman eearuhs"...Dro has bars only Dro can pull off...that verse is an example of dro at his best....if u not gon get dro at his best no need to have him write for u bcuz TI at his worst outclasses Dro at his worst...only Dro at his best can stand on par with TI at his best...ud think TI is way worse then u do now if Dro wuz writin for em...its the equivilant of the comic relief trading lines with the straight man on a sitcom and nobody noticing:wtb: we would notice...I'm convinced u just throw shyt out there nowadays to see if u can get these kids to believe u on sum :smugfavre: shyt...suprisingly u do sumtimes but not me bruh,lakers fuked my weekend up I got nuthin but time to point out ur shakiness like I did on sohh countless times.

And @Runny Ray TI can't be mentioned with dmx now? Who the fuk is he...nikka dropped a classic 1 memorable...and a bunch of duds after that I don't even remember and I had all his albums back then..lyrically he ain't seein tip either especially not now...god he horrible gettin outshined by MGK ? Fa real...talk about overated by impact...dude been wack for a minute now

first off lil nikka,..until you even get of quality or are somebody in rap for real.

you will never get the info and scoops i do.

i do this shyt for real little dude and real talk,...you don't know the resources you miss out on from the other promotion.

that if you really was about or cared about the culture. you could have earned the ability to have people divulge info to you,...just so you are a real person who knows the real.

nikka,..you had the same oppurtunity as any other poster but you jagged't it.

don't hate cause you are culturally inept,..lil nikka and everyone thinks you are one of the biggest misinformed jokes to ever post.

you can't say shyt to me,...i know and done more than you just from a board for starters lil dude.

art barr

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
dmx in his prime could rap circles around tip on his best day.

im not arguing whether tip is a legend or not. but hes definitely not the same caliber of a legend of 50 cent and nowhere near the level of dmx. lets be rea;, duke shined like he did beause its the dark era/hype era.

and tip didnt drop ATL. he starred in it. BIG DIFFERENCE.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
that was sad to listen to. he's obviously lost his fire for some reason. i guess nikkas aint checking for him anymore so he's blame the industry instead of himself. funny thing is, he wasn't complaining when his ass was flirting with going pop the last few years. also just a few months ago he was bragging about how he was going to bring his old sound back and put out music for those who were down with him from the beginning...now he talkinbout "ima release a song fo dis crowd on monday, dis crowd on wednesday and da other crowd on friday." :birdman: he has no idea who he wants to be.