Tip on Breakfast Club..sounds jaded

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He's right though.
Not any righter than he would've been 4 or 5 years ago...or put another way, would he be saying it if the 3 or 4 singles he's put out since he's been out this last time were huge top 10 records?

Rappers always have these "revelations" of how this or that the game is when they're not as hot as they once were...it's a losing state of mind

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Not any righter than he would've been 4 or 5 years ago...or put another way, would he be saying it if the 3 or 4 singles he's put out since he's been out this last time were huge top 10 records?

Rappers always have these "revelations" of how this or that the game is when they're not as hot as they once were...it's a losing state of mind

Exactly

:obama:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True...

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
here's the thing...these dudes all talk about how the game is this and that, then go and make records with all these dudes who have made the game that way - ie. wayne and ross.

that's why curtis has to get some respect, he talks the shyt (which is true), and doesn't try and fit in with them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I understand why though,its like tryna rationilize the death of a loved one when there's no suspect or motive...as a rapper it must be hard to try to rationilize why the fans feel the needto nitpick every song u do all of a sudden...why no matter how many verses u kill stupid azz posters on blog sites will say u feel off...must be hard bcuz these fickle fans have absolutley no reason at all not to like u other then the fact uve been around too long so "we sick of him now"...its a new rapper out who got sum buzz so they'd rather roll with the new guy and shyt on everything old guy does....do u punk nikkas realize what TI has done over his career ?and u arrogant greed chumps can just sit back like "ehhh I don't care about his next album".

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
TIP need to stop being a hypocritical hater. He's done songs with Ross and has signed that fake b*tch Iggy Izalea (she got a phatty tho :obama: )

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Threw a shot @ 2 chainz and Jay Electronica...said he's younger than cats that haven't even dropped their first album yet ;x

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i did not watch this interview.

yet it is obvious ti is no longer s dope technical marvel.

as he resembles none of the records that made people like him.

he hasn't had any real dope shyt since like royalty lyrically.

i think it is fairly obvious why as well.

art barr

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i did not watch this interview.

yet it is obvious ti is no longer s dope technical marvel.

as he resembles none of the records that made people like him.

he hasn't had any real dope shyt since like royalty lyrically.

i think it is fairly obvious why as well.

art barr
Lies...technically he's still dope as fukk....he's been murking shyt left and right since he got out last year...and has plenty of dope shyt lyrically since Royalty...that was like fukking 7 or 8 years ago

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
here's the thing...these dudes all talk about how the game is this and that, then go and make records with all these dudes who have made the game that way - ie. wayne and ross.

that's why curtis has to get some respect, he talks the shyt (which is true), and doesn't try and fit in with them.

Not to mention he's trying to push Iggy on us knowing she gets into full character in the booth

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i dont understand the ross criticism. im not a fan but you have to respect what hes doing. hes the only one keeping real rap alive in the mainstream and hes actually letting his artists shine in the mainstream as well.

lol @ tip having a better catalog than 50 cent. yall must not have been exposed to 50 until GRODT, which was more like his last hurrah, rather than his "debut".

do u punk nikkas realize what TI has done over his career ?and u arrogant greed chumps can just sit back like "ehhh I don't care about his next album".

what has he done exactly? he only released 2 albums of real worth. the latter being 6 years ago. he kills verses and drops hot songs here and there(including recently) but the bulk of his career is forgettable.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

Word