Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The idea of too many people on the earth is a myth. The problem is that a small, powerful and inbred group of people withhold most of the resources to themselves with no desire to share. Its selfishness that creates starvation.

If Bill Gates loves the world so much then he should give up 80% of his wealth and teach how to cultivate it into something tangible...he wont tho :mjpls:

The human population doubled in the last 60 years. That never happened in history before. Plus America's population tripled in the last 50 years and jack up the prices of housing and rent. Something's gotta give.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
billy-zane-titanic.jpg

Dude from Titantic. Takes his fiancee and future mother in law on a cruise on the biggest boat ever made, gives his girl a jewel so priceless, damn near a century later cats are creating new vessels to find it, and his girl lets a homeless dude draw her naked and lets him smash by the 2nd day on the trip:gucci: . Why wouldn't you want the necklace back, why wouldn't it be :pacspit: to Leo and his girl?
He was the damn hero.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Jedi has problems so that justifies him going on a murder spree and joining the much worse Palpatine?:mjlol:
Goddamnit man prequel movies weren’t that good and Anakin ain’t even ain’t have enough swag for the way you taking up for him
That's the the thing, the Jedi were just as bad as Palpatine. Instead of reporting Palpatine to the Senate, like Anakin suggested, they decided to confront him and they got they asses whooped. Palpatine was able to persuade Anakin to the Darkside because the Jedi were already there. Trying to overthrow the government and shyt instead of working within it like their code teaches.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Godzilla 2014

More I 'understand' the villains instead of 'agree'. Them 2 other monsters were just tryna start a family and never intended to kill anyone, but are made out to be so evil while the also-very-wreckless Godzilla is seen as the hero.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Benny Blanco was supposd to be the bad guy, but IMO, Carlito had that shyt coming. He played that kid to the left when he was just showing love.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The human population doubled in the last 60 years. That never happened in history before. Plus America's population tripled in the last 50 years and jack up the prices of housing and rent. Something's gotta give.
With more people means higher temperature. We will be good in the next 100 years when inhabitable land covered in ice melts. We need that space. Cant wait for it.

Daps
Wesley Snipes in demolition man
This is an elite answer.

Any villain who believes the human race should be exterminated I pull for. (No not Thanos, his reasoning for his actions were stupid in my eyes. The idea that there aren’t enough resources in the entire galaxy is stupid as hell.) skynet is the og “I completely understand why ur doing what ur doing”

Obviously Killmonger another really pull for worthy villain is Vulture in Spider Man. Got fukked over and decided he needed to get his and take care of his family and friends instead of doing everything “the right way”.

I have a hard time calling any of these people “villains”.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's the the thing, the Jedi were just as bad as Palpatine. Instead of reporting Palpatine to the Senate, like Anakin suggested, they decided to confront him and they got they asses whooped. Palpatine was able to persuade Anakin to the Darkside because the Jedi were already there. Trying to overthrow the government and shyt instead of working within it like their code teaches.
Because the nikka was a fukking sith lord!

Gotta see both sides as nikka

Gandalf should have put in a formal complaint about Sauron:russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Because the nikka was a fukking sith lord!

Gotta see both sides as nikka

Gandalf should have put in a formal complaint about Sauron:russ:

He still was supposed to be taken before the Senate and tried like any other criminal. The Jedi thought they were above the rules and they thought wrong.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember watching Tom & Jerry? I always wanted Tom to win

fukk Jerry's lil antagonizing bytch ass. The nikka Tom be minding his own business but Jerry keeps fukking with him. I be wishing Tom caught Jerry one time and ate his rat ass

Only vilian I actually rooted for. Tom was always just minding his business