Time To Hit The Weights

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
1. I have older videos when I actually Powerlifted but don't want to doxx myself

2. I'm focused more on overall health now, not just numbers

3. I never post in the gym section of this forum. I don't even like talking about working out. I just do it :ld:

Y'all can say y'all don't believe me, but that's coo too :manny:

319559323_1.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I’m not hating. I just think its disingenuous to claim you went from:flabbynsick: to that in 5 years just from hard work.

I’m saying that as someone who’s been lifting 4 times a week over a decade. Brehs delts and arms are about the same size as mine despite lifting less weight than me, and lifting for a shorter period of time. That comes from gear.
Dude looks geared up. No hate though

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It’s not hate. It’s that a lot of these fitness dudes are running a racket, and then acting like it was all just hard work and dedication. It’s the equivalent of a woman getting a bbl and fat transfer, and then popping out on some, “If I did it, you can too,” shyt. At minimum, this dude is doing TRT, but most of them never say, “Yeah, I’m doing testosterone replacement, but I also worked really hard.” That would be fine. However, they try to sell you on bullshyt. It’s a fitness multi-level-marketing scheme selling people false expectations of what they could reasonably expect to achieve within certain time frames concerning their physique.

Even these dudes like Simeon Panda and Brandon Carter (at least he did for a long time) like to pretend they’re natural because that’s where the appeal and mystique is. That’s where there is money to be made. That’s why I enjoy people like Greg Doucette who call out all this fukk shyt for what it really is. Chicanery! These people will tell you Jake Gyllenhaal got into shape for Road House by eating chicken breasts and doing Pilates. :mjlol:

Last edited: