Time To Hit The Weights

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
"He's bigger than me even though I THINK I've been working twice as hard! :sadbron: "

@Brolic is actually certified and has videos of himself repping 315.

He'd be able to lift more if he had a wider grip (minor pot shot @Brolic , you still a beast )

The gym forum is in the house so respect it :ufdup:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's hating, I think it's more so that people are tired of these instagram/youtube fitness personalities saying they did it naturally when the majority of them didn't. I didn't look too far into this guy's background nor do I care too. At the end of the day, he qas honest with himself and said those were the results he wanted to achieve and pushed for it. Unless you have a similar mindset, you aren't going to see results close to that with or without PEDs.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
He’s not bigger than me, he’s not as strong as me, and I did it without roids.:umad:
@Brolic is actually certified and has videos of himself repping 315.

He'd be able to lift more if he had a wider grip (minor pot shot @Brolic , you still a beast )

The gym forum is in the house so respect it :ufdup:

Coli dudes is bytches for real, straight keyboard gym and street nikkas that won't post receipts of shyt. :mjlol:

Imagine arguing with someone that actually lifts weights and is known for posting lifting receipts when you know damn well you ain't use your Planet Fitness black card since you got it 5 months ago on pizza day. :skip: