Time To Hit The Weights

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I’m not hating. I just think its disingenuous to claim you went from:flabbynsick: to that in 5 years just from hard work.

I’m saying that as someone who’s been lifting 4 times a week over a decade. Brehs delts and arms are about the same size as mine despite lifting less weight than me, and lifting for a shorter period of time. That comes from gear.
Not saying he's clean but genetics can be the great equalizer. I went from 140lb to 235lbs of muscle in 3.5 years and never took gear and only took whey protein for 1.5 years of that period.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nikkas hating saying he on juice. Even with juice you not getting in that shape without discipline.

Yeah bro nikkas came out the gate hating, saying he's on juice without any proof. Really it just sounds like some jealously, people mad they are not making progress and they see someone else, the first thing that comes to minds is that guy is on juice lol

Dudes be acting like females, luckily when I'm in the gym I have more females approach me asking questions.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah bro nikkas came out the gate hating, saying he's on juice without any proof. Really it just sounds like some jealously, people mad they are not making progress and they see someone else, the first thing that comes to minds is that guy is on juice lol

Dudes be acting like females, luckily when I'm in the gym I have more females approach me asking questions.

You sound like someone that hasn't consistently gone to the gym for more than 3 months.

Tldr: do you even lift?

Also lol at random women asking you questions in the gym.

"Hey how do you use this machine right here? It's got diagrams with arrows but I still can't figure it out"

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Well roids/peds can fukk with your sleep so there is that lol

Also I'm tired of this "it takes effort" stuff to defend them.

Instead of being in an anabolic state for 24-48 hours peds can put you in an anabolic state for 7 days and you recover a hell of a lot quicker too. Ask lance Armstrong (he still has to peddle).

Personally I don't care if you do them as long as you are open about it and aren't competing against anyone.

Still gotta hit the gym and eat right. You don't go from fat to muscular just by taking roids

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You sound like someone that hasn't consistently gone to the gym for more than 3 months.

Tldr: do you even lift?

Also lol at random women asking you questions in the gym.

"Hey how do you use this machine right here? It's got diagrams with arrows but I still can't figure it out"

I have been consistently been going to the gym/lifting weights/working for over 20 years, I started lifting weights when I was 16 years old.

My father started me working out at 11 years old

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I’m not hating. I just think its disingenuous to claim you went from:flabbynsick: to that in 5 years just from hard work.

I’m saying that as someone who’s been lifting 4 times a week over a decade. Brehs delts and arms are about the same size as mine despite lifting less weight than me, and lifting for a shorter period of time. That comes from gear.
"He's bigger than me even though I THINK I've been working twice as hard! :sadbron: "

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I have been consistently been going to the gym/lifting weights/working for over 20 years, I started lifting weights when I was 16 years old.

My father started me working out at 11 years old
My man :salute: same story over here. The people who have been doing this shyt a long time with actual results because we do it right aren't the ones hating on some random dudes transformation :pachaha: