Time to file that paperwork on NXT creative for Simone Johnson….I mean Ava Raine….I mean Ava

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Solo grew up in a house with Rikishi and the Usos and Roman as cousin.

Rocks daughter is part of that lineage but it's not the same.
She literally been going to shows since birth :what:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
From what I remember she was having chronic knee problems to the point people were unsure she'd continue actually training as a wrestler, so even though she's still very young age wise her body has already taken a tremendous amount of punishment in the form of surgeries etc

So even though she's been down in NXT for a while, how much of that has been spent actually in the ring and not on the trainer's table or doing rehab?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He really hasn't he said so in an interview last year. He didn't pick up wrestling training until his football career was over.

I timestamped it

Okay.

Well, maybe he picked it up quickly. If your father and all your brothers and uncles are doing something you might be a natural at it

Edit: he just said his Dad was training him already. So he had that before nxt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She literally been going to shows since birth :what:
But that doesn't mean she was being trained.

Let's say Tamina had a daughter, she might be good bc her mom trained her.
Rocks been a busy busy busy man for 20 years now and even when he came back, Curtis Axel trained him and worked him. So I doubt Rock was training lil Rockette too much.

Give it time tho. She'll find her lane.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You expected Chad Frost down there running NXT to be able to treat a descendent of the Mavia/A'ta family tree with care?:mjpls:

All kidding aside, everyone's development is different, she's still young, had some injuries etc etc. Sometimes not every kid of a legend is gonna be a star overnight or even cut for wrestling injuries or not (Steamboat, Sammartino, other Flair kid etc )

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen a second of her. What has she shown on screen to deserve being pushed?

And no, being someone's offspring doesn't count. We're not talking a royal crown or hereditary ownership here.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
so as much as I wanna shyt on hbk's horrible booking and schism being a wack group, I cant fully blame hbk for simone's rollout

1. it's pretty obvious that she doesnt want the shadow of being rocks daughter looming over her and having those expectations and pressure, she chose her own name and probably chose her own gimmick as well considering she's into weird edgy shyt irl.. you can't really compare that to charlotte who had no problem taking the flair name and doing all of her dads greatest hits instead of finding a unique personality/gimmick

2. she's not gonna be in this group forever, she's probably using this to just get used to the environment and cutting live promos and being involved with storylines etc, easy way to protect her by hiding her behind the group instead of throwing her out there on her own and she flops or fails to get over or fumbles, working with 3 vets in a group is beneficial for her

3. she's been in the PC for like 5 years and hasn't wrestled a televised match or live event match yet so she's clearly not ready on that end yet, whenever she is ready she'll already be experienced from a character standpoint and have all of the other pieces together from having already been a regular on tv which makes for less things to have to learn on the fly, less pressure

4. lowkey she's single-handedly gotten that group over with the nxt crowd, they were getting crickets before they debuted her

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with letting her experiment with different gimmicks, that's a right of passage virtually every wrestler goes through when they start their career.

Repackaging her as a 4th generation Johnson from the Anoa'i Dynasty is in their back pocket, but I don't think they want to go that route until :
- she's comfortable embracing the pressure and expectations of that character
- she's able to justify that push in the ring

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She started out good, but then it didn't take long for Diet Wyatt to re-emerge. They probably should've paired her with Edris & Malik.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Had to google her because I don't watch NXT

ava-raine.png

:huhldup:

And you're telling me she can't wrestle or talk either?

Looks like NXT got a real winner with this one :mjlol:

Nepotism Knows No Limits

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
w
Had to google her because I don't watch NXT

ava-raine.png

:huhldup:

And you're telling me she can't wrestle or talk either?

Looks like NXT got a real winner with this one :mjlol:

Nepotism Knows No Limits
why does this chick look like gretchen from Recess
why the hell cant she keep her gotdamn teefs in her gotdamn potato headed mouf

she dont breathe she breeve stale cheeto air.
looks like every dam mixed girl in a backwoods hs band.

corny ass aint never getting over smelling like pissy p*ssy.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
w

why does this chick look like gretchen from Recess
why the hell cant she keep her gotdamn teefs in her gotdamn potato headed mouf

she dont breathe she breeve stale cheeto air.
looks like every dam mixed girl in a backwoods hs band.

corny ass aint never getting over smelling like pissy p*ssy.

AtiEN4eCEAAGtWp.jpg

Uncalled for :dead: