Time to file that paperwork on NXT creative for Simone Johnson….I mean Ava Raine….I mean Ava

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
These fools were handed a cant miss star on a platter that they should have been prepping for for at least 3-4 years if not longer knowing that she’s been planning to wrestle since the age of 11.

She's 20 :dahell: and yall want her in The Bloodline feuding with Bianca Belair????

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
There is nothing wrong with Ava, but the problem is that her father helped changed the landscape of Wrestling in only 6 years and left. She will always be compared to the Rock, because she is the Rock's daughter, but she grew up in a different situation than Dwayne. It's good that she grew with a better life than Rock, but for people who grew up with nothing and understood the hardships, they find a fire to get out of that situation.

I would suggest that the NXT would have a Young Lions type of program, and send them on excursions. Maybe Ava could benefit from that. She is still young though.

giphy.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Lot of truth to what Grayson said last night.

Dude has done a terrible job creating stars period for the main roster.
Work and or shoot, he said what I've been saying for months about WWE developmental. From the presentation, to the booking/creative. When Melo/Trick, Tiffany, Pretty Deadly, Braun, and Tony D get called up/leave it's a don dada...

Don't worry, more of The Game "kids" will be back down there in no time. Johnny Wrestling for reference​

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She's been training longer than Solo Sikoa. Most people don't know that.

There's no reason she shouldn't have least rub shoulders with the Bloodlines for some cheap heat.

Solo probably been training his whole life, breh. I'm sure he didn't show up green to nxt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We’ve literally been seeing her in WWE her whole life :comeon:
Solo grew up in a house with Rikishi and the Usos and Roman as cousin.

Rocks daughter is part of that lineage but it's not the same.