Time to file that paperwork on NXT creative for Simone Johnson….I mean Ava Raine….I mean Ava

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well then why bother? :heh:

Again she has not shown the ability yet.

And that Creative excuse ain't it because top talent can turn chicken shyt into salad.
Who’s the top talent in NXT these days not named Bron or Melo?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why is she a can’t miss star? We haven’t seen her do shyt.

We’ve seen PLENTY of 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers turn out to be basura.

Let HBK cook :ufdup:

Shawn Michaels ain’t cooking shyt but reliving his whole career through Gen Zers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well that's because you not watching so. :manny:

They are gonna be top tier talents on main.
I am watching though, They just either all ain’t got it……or creative is trash down there now

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
These fools were handed a cant miss star on a platter that they should have been prepping for for at least 3-4 years if not longer knowing that she’s been planning to wrestle since the age of 11.

Come in here and tell me why she had to be put in a bum ass brood 2.0 group, why she had to change her name to not reflect her legacy, and now be stuck in purgatory?

And when you’re done juelzing and caping for the bum ass creative surrounding her, Tell me why Charlotte didn’t have to go through none of that….?:jbhmm:
Maybe she wanted to not live directly in her father shadow. Or like, deal with what her father went through.

I mean, his name was The Rock, was she supposed to be The Pebble?

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
There is nothing wrong with Ava, but the problem is that her father helped changed the landscape of Wrestling in only 6 years and left. She will always be compared to the Rock, because she is the Rock's daughter, but she grew up in a different situation than Dwayne. It's good that she grew with a better life than Rock, but for people who grew up with nothing and understood the hardships, they find a fire to get out of that situation.

I would suggest that the NXT would have a Young Lions type of program, and send them on excursions. Maybe Ava could benefit from that. She is still young though.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

David_Flair_Crowbar_and_Daffney.jpg