Time to file that paperwork on NXT creative for Simone Johnson….I mean Ava Raine….I mean Ava

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Simone been wrestling/training for 3-4 years if not longer :comeon:

Bayley Can Wrestle Well*

They Gave Bayley A Fukking HUGGER Gimmick And She Got It Over, You Think On It’s Own Being A “Hugger” Was Some Genius Idea? 😂 Bayley Had To Get That Sh!t Over And She Did

You Give Simone That Gimmick And It’s “WTF Is This Terrible Hugging Gimmick They Stuck Her With”

At The End Of The Day “Skism” Will Be A Footnote In Simone’s Career, She Gotta Get Herself Over Though When It’s Her Time To Shine

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bayley Can Wrestle Well*

They Gave Bayley A Fukking HUGGER Gimmick And She Got It Over, You Think On It’s Own Being A “Hugger” Was Some Genius Idea? 😂 Bayley Had To Get That Sh!t Over And She Did

You Give Simone That Gimmick And It’s “WTF Is This Terrible Hugging Gimmick They Stuck Her With”

At The End Of The Day “Skism” Will Be A Footnote In Simone’s Career, She Gotta Get Herself Over Though When It’s Her Time To Shine
Imagine if Bayley would have debuted in the 3 Live Krew :skip:

Thats the equivalent of Simone debuting in Schism :mjlol:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine if Bayley would have debuted in the 3 Live Krew :skip:

Thats the equivalent of Simone debuting in Schism :mjlol:

Bayley Didn’t Have To Be Hidden That’s The Point lol

They’re Protecting Her, All Wrestling Fans Can Sit Around And Say “Skism Sucks” If Things Go Bad, You Can’t Lay Into Simone If She’s Part Of A Group, You Put Her Out Solo And She’s Bad Theyre Tearing Her Apart, Everybody Comes In Different, She Wasnt Great Enough To Be Solo Yet Its VERY Clear

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
HBK Cooking Simone’s Career:

EOf21mcU8AACGKn.jpg

His revenge for Rock turning down having a match with HBK.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BTW I’m Not Defending The Creative To Put Her In That Weird Ass Group But I Get The Reasoning For Hiding Her Within A Stable

If HBK Is Anything Like Vince, Her Saw She Liked Black Nail Polish, Piercings And Weird Rock Music And Thought The Group Fit Her Personality lol

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
BTW I’m Not Defending The Creative To Put Her In That Weird Ass Group But I Get The Reasoning For Hiding Her Within A Stable

If HBK Is Anything Like Vince, Her Saw She Liked Black Nail Polish, Piercings And Weird Rock Music And Thought The Group Fit Her Personality lol

She's into that weird occult shyt. One of her favorite movies is The Craft. Wouldn't shock me one bit if it was her idea to be in the group.

Anyways, I don't think this thread is even made if she wasn't the Rock's daughter.

She hasn't really shown this star quality ability as of yet.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She's into that weird occult shyt. One of her favorite movies is The Craft. Wouldn't shock me one bit if it was her idea to be in the group.

Anyways, I don't think this thread is even made if she wasn't the Rock's daughter.

She hasn't really shown this star quality ability as of yet.
No shyt :dahell: