Tim Miller Developing Solo ‘Kitty Pryde’ Movie at Fox

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I'm just not sure Kitty Pryde is an interesting enough character to deserve a solo movie. And does she even have a backstory? All I know is that she dated Colossus. :patrice:

But I'll give it a chance.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I woulda been okay if it was an adaptation of the miniseries: Magik.......but it ain't so this is stupid......

91gk6D5hXXL.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it all g. we dont need these clowns jumping on the BP wave and fukkin up black characters.
make ya lil Shadowcat flik.
:marvelbill:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Best thing Kitty Pride ever did was phase a giant bullet and leave for years to me.

i was mad when they left her floating in space, but since shes been back bendis has had her looking terrible

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So cats really wanna see this movie or asked for it?:ohhh:

Cuz its funny this not getting the same response or 1 Star like that Black Widow thread

Marvel’s Black Widow Movie Reportedly Targeting 2020 Release

Almost wonder if BW was a Fox movie would it get a pass? Or if this was a straight up MCU movie would it get laughed at and hated?:lolbron:

Marth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The X-men don't really need a whole bunch of solo movies. They're not the Avengers or the Justice League. Most of the Justice League and the Avengers were originally solo characters with their own books, their own stories, their own villains, etc. The majority of the X-men were designed to function as a part of the group. Kitty Pryde is a classic character, one of the goat X-men, and a huge part of many of the best X-men stories in the comics, but I don't think any of the mutants or affiliated characters really need their own films save for Wolverine and Deadpool. Wolverine for example has had a number of legit classic stories and runs centered entirely around him which have stood the test of time (Especially the original Frank Miller miniseries and Barry Windsor Smith's Weapon X)

But really, the teamwork and (more importantly) the family aspect are what makes X-men work. The writers at Fox can't be so scared to balance an ensemble.

If they have to make a solo Kitty movie, I'd be fine with an adaptation of the original "Demon" story (where she was trapped in the X-mansion with that N'garai monster by herself). Other good candidates for solo movies include Magik (the Storm and Ilyana miniseries), Storm (Lifedeath I and II), or Cyclops and Jean Grey (the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix). Either way, they're better off making ensemble movies focused on the whole team IMO.

Since we're on the subject of Kitty Pryde though, I'm gonna be real. Days of Future Past should have been about her, or at least featured her character more prominently. Kitty was the one who that story was really about. She was the person who went back in the comics, not Wolverine, or Bishop (Bishop's character wouldn't even be created for another ten years).