Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the GOATs

I fear that people will forget just how dominant of a player he was in his prime. He has basically been :flabbynsick: since the 2008-09 season, so a lot of people think he was just another good player who hung around for a long time ...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Also a special :salute: to ALL the Spurs fans & Duncan stans I've argued so much with in Duncan/Kobe debates over the years, that it turned into a mutual respect due to the rivalry being one founded on who exuded more excellence on the court between em:obama:

@AlbertPullhoez @malbaker86 @Malta @Raul yall my brehs, yall know it. I've enjoyed our debates and trash talk fellas. Hopefully we can get it started up again with Kawhi Leonard vs Brandon Ingram in the near future:salute:

Last edited:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Salute to a marvelous career.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also a special to ALL the Spurs fans & Duncan stans I've argued so much with in Duncan/Kobe debates over the years, that it turned into a mutual respect due to the rivalry being one founded on who exuded more excellence on the court between em:obama:

@AlbertPullhoez @malbaker86 @Malta @Raul yall my brehs, yall know it. I've enjoyed our debates and trash talk fellas. Hopefully we can get it started up again with Kawhi Leonard vs Brandon Ingram in the near future:salute:
I need a moment of silence in the office brehs.

:sadbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the GOATs

I fear that people will forget just how dominant of a player he was in his prime. He has basically been :flabbynsick: since the 2008-09 season, so a lot of people think he was just another good player who hung around for a long time ...

O
Another idiot not knowing what he is talking about