Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

tumblr_m8r7wiatXu1r9dxgbo1_500.gif

:to:

Scorsese

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

The GOAT player of the last generation.

Proud to say I watched this legend's entire career.

One bad decision by Pop(sitting him on a Free Throw), or missed Free Throws by Ginobli & Khwai, or miracle Three by Ray Allen away from being a perfect 6 of 6 in the Finals.

Salute Timmy. :salute:

Last edited:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute::salute::salute::salute: I remember creating him and a bunch of rookies with NBA Live 95 and them twin towers were nasty :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Tim, they said you were boring (yea u were :sas1:) But to come out of college and have such an impact and you did it so quietly :birdman::birdman:. If I was drafting a team, Tim Duncan would be my starting Power forward, no ifs or buts.:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Also a special :salute: to ALL the Spurs fans & Duncan stans I've argued so much with in Duncan/Kobe debates over the years, that it turned into a mutual respect due to the rivalry being one founded on who exuded more excellence on the court between em:obama:

@AlbertPullhoez @malbaker86 @Malta @Raul yall my brehs, yall know it. I've enjoyed our debates and trash talk fellas. Hopefully we can get it started up again with Kawhi Leonard vs Brandon Ingram in the near future:salute:

:salute:

You know we gonna be at each other's neck again once InGOAT becomes the player he SHOULD become for yall.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Unless Stephen Jackson actually does come back, the 97 draft class is completely gone.

Not including free agents, it's down to KG, Dirk, Pierce and Ginobili from the 90s

Dirk is the only one guaranteed to at least be around in 2018.
Fam that shyt is so sobering too. It's unbelievable to think all that time has gone by :mjcry:

It seems like just yesterday I heard about the Mavericks drafting some guy named Nowitzki and hearing about Timmy for the first time