Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
*waits for words from my breh and the undisputed #1 Duncan stan of all-time...... @Malta *

No matter how much I hated on Duncan, it was only a hatred created out of respect of his supreme talents. Best PF to ever play the game....easily imo. He could play both sides of the court at an elite level and never got in trouble off the floor:obama:

I always said in response to Shaq stans that say replace Kobe with ____ and Shaq still wins rings, I would respond with, "replace Shaq with Duncan....and Shaq NEVER wins a ring". That's how good Duncan was and he deserves all respect now that he's no longer an enemy:wow:

Thank you Mr. Duncan for all the years of excellence you shown for our enjoyment over the course of your career. You are the last TRULY dominant PF and one of the best bigs to ever play the game.:salute:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm the only one who should be posting in here, only spurs fan, only person born and raised in San Antonio, only one who has Duncan's number, the rest of you get out

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
*waits for words from my breh and the undisputed #1 Duncan stan of all-time...... @Malta *

No matter how much I hated on Duncan, it was only a hatred created out of respect of his supreme talents. Best PF to ever play the game....easily imo. He could play both sides of the court at an elite level and never got in trouble off the floor:obama:

I always said in response to Shaq stans that say replace Kobe with ____ and Shaq still wins rings, I would respond with, "replace Shaq with Duncan....and Shaq NEVER wins a ring". That's how good Duncan was and he deserves all respect now that he's no longer an enemy:wow:

Thank you Mr. Duncan for all the years of excellence you shown for our enjoyment over the course of your career. You are the last TRULY dominant PF and one of the best bigs to ever play the game.:salute:

If Tim played with Kobe on the same team, they'd would've probably have 10 rings apiece

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
610x.jpg

to

tim-duncan-kobe-bryant.jpg

That 2021 HOF class :to:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter