tim never had a chance :sadcam:
:huhldup:

Dude is straight out of a white boy's bbc nightmare :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aww so now 'experiencing life' doesnt mean experiencing different men?

what the fukk is 'experiencing life' then brehski? since u seem to believe a woman in her 20's and under 30 is incapable of doing that
U think life experiences stop when u get married?

matter of fact..what these life experiences you're talking bout?enlighten me

:patrice:

:skip:

how about school...career....travel....finding out what you like out from under your parents....simple things like that? :skip:

sure relationships will be a part of that...but there is more to life than sex pimp...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What is sanaa lathan or michelle obama gonna do ? Michelle obama sayin shes a single mother and wishes she was Beyonce, tried to leave Barack Twice, when his career was taking a hit. Sanaa Lathan 41 and cant get married. :russ:

The only way to meet a good American woman is luck because these hoes are TRASH!

White women are in it for the long run so they can tax you later.

:blessed:The Get Married Brehs movement continues.

American women benefit the most from a good marriage or a failed marriage.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs, we just can't win, not even the greatest power forward ever to walk the face of the Earth is immune to catching an L at the hands of a woman. We're all doomed my brehs, DOOMED!

Man, Mike Tyson "the baddest man on the planet" wasn't destroyed by a man, but Robin Givens and Desiree Washington ruined his life without throwing a punch. Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest basketball player of all time had to break it on off to Juanita. Terrell Owens, one of the greatest WRs in football, is broke and isn't too far off from the jail cell because of all his baby mommas. Tiger Woods... although he was a scumbag with his actions, he is breaking off hundreds of millions to his wife. Hulk Hogan's wife was getting mashed out by the pool boy. I can go one and on and on.

What's a trip to me is even when these guys get married with a prenup, the prenup is STILL ridiculous... like the guy has to pay the woman 1 or 2 million for each year they are together... as if she is doing HIM a favor for marrying him. What's a trip is that these guys spend their whole lives dedicated to their craft and engage in it to such an extent that they often end up nearly crippled when they are done playing only to have to give up hundreds of millions of dollars to some broad who was smart enough to smile and play sweet until she can get his baby or a ring on her finger. She might play it cool for ten years, but at that ten year mark, she hits a multimillion dollar jackpot, gets a huge mansion and is now free to mess with whatever guy she wants to. Stephen Jackson was the one guy who knew the deal and made sure things were handled the right way or not at all.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man, Mike Tyson "the baddest man on the planet" wasn't destroyed by a man, but Robin Givens and Desiree Washington ruined his life without throwing a punch. Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest basketball player of all time had to break it on off to Juanita. Terrell Owens, one of the greatest WRs in football, is broke and isn't too far off from the jail cell because of all his baby mommas. Tiger Woods... although he was a scumbag with his actions, he is breaking off hundreds of millions to his wife. Hulk Hogan's wife was getting mashed out by the pool boy. I can go one and on and on.

What's a trip to me is even when these guys get married with a prenup, the prenup is STILL ridiculous... like the guy has to pay the woman 1 or 2 million for each year they are together... as if she is doing HIM a favor for marrying him. What's a trip is that these guys spend their whole lives dedicated to their craft and engage in it to such an extent that they often end up nearly crippled when they are done playing only to have to give up hundreds of millions of dollars to some broad who was smart enough to smile and play sweet until she can get his baby or a ring on her finger. She might play it cool for ten years, but at that ten year mark, she hits a multimillion dollar jackpot, gets a huge mansion and is now free to mess with whatever guy she wants to. Stephen Jackson was the one guy who knew the deal and made sure things were handled the right way or not at all.

Man Stephen Jackson cancelled the wedding on the day of the Ceremony cause she wouldn't sign that prenup :laugh:.. She thought she could just guilt him into marriage, she had another thing coming. :salute:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You mean custody?

Yeah, I know. But Timmy has all the resources to give his seeds a great life.. plus he got a pre-nup.

If that was me, I'd be damned if some Congo nikka who was banging my ex raised my kids. :wtf:

Its easy saying that on the comp , but the real question is...would you say it to bigodingo's face breh? If a 6'11 dude like tim to scared to make eye contact with him what you gonna do?