tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Mike Tyson "the baddest man on the planet" wasn't destroyed by a man, but Robin Givens and Desiree Washington ruined his life without throwing a punch. Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest basketball player of all time had to break it on off to Juanita. Terrell Owens, one of the greatest WRs in football, is broke and isn't too far off from the jail cell because of all his baby mommas. Tiger Woods... although he was a scumbag with his actions, he is breaking off hundreds of millions to his wife. Hulk Hogan's wife was getting mashed out by the pool boy. I can go one and on and on.

What's a trip to me is even when these guys get married with a prenup, the prenup is STILL ridiculous... like the guy has to pay the woman 1 or 2 million for each year they are together... as if she is doing HIM a favor for marrying him. What's a trip is that these guys spend their whole lives dedicated to their craft and engage in it to such an extent that they often end up nearly crippled when they are done playing only to have to give up hundreds of millions of dollars to some broad who was smart enough to smile and play sweet until she can get his baby or a ring on her finger. She might play it cool for ten years, but at that ten year mark, she hits a multimillion dollar jackpot, gets a huge mansion and is now free to mess with whatever guy she wants to. Stephen Jackson was the one guy who knew the deal and made sure things were handled the right way or not at all.

bruh...:yeshrug:

aside from the rape allegations with tyson (i dont think he did that)...all of the grief the men you posted went thru was self inflicted....

tyson married a golddigger he hardly knew...owens impregnated multiple random skanks...jordan fooled around for years before his wife finally left him....tiger? :whew:

the only one that might be legit is hulk hogan...the rest of the dudes made their own mess....

i still say marriage can be a good thing if both people are honest and trust worthy...

the problem isnt marriage its the people getting married :yeshrug:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Stephen Jackson was the one guy who knew the deal and made sure things were handled the right way or not at all.

Why didn't you elaborate on this?

Anyway some of yall nikkas DISGUST me...trying yall damnedest to turn this shyt back on Timmy D. :smh: From all the information we know right now about this situation, he did everything right, she was the one who cheated and he did not. So say what you will about him being "boring" or whatever but there are plenty of women who would kill to be loyal to a nice boring guy and it doesn't hurt that he's a millionaire basketball player too... :mindblown:

Whoever said cheating is a choice is correct and it's also correct that you could do everything right and still get cheated on...that's the blessing and curse that is free will. I've said it once and i'll say it again, i don't care what color, women are out here winning because of men. Not men in general but men in specific as in the men who make and enforce these dumb ass laws that govern divorce/alimony/child support etc... that generally and OVERWHELMINGLY favor women when it comes to this money. It's not about marriage anymore, its about unfairness of the rules of divorce. Money is power and there is no way in the hell a woman(or man) should become instantly rich just for being married.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Anyway some of yall nikkas DISGUST me...trying yall damnedest to turn this shyt back on Timmy D. :smh: From all we know right now he did everything right, she was the one who cheated and he did not. So say what you will about him being "boring" or whatever but there are plenty of women who would kill to be loyal to a nice boring guy and it doesn't hurt that he's a millionaire basketball player too... :mindblown:

Whoever said cheating is a choice is correct and it's also correct that you could do everything right and still get cheated on...that's the blessing and curse that is free will. I've said it once and i'll say it again, i don't care what color, women are out here winning because of men. Not men in general but men in specific as in the men who make and enforce these dumb ass laws that govern divorce/alimony/child support etc... that generally and OVERWHELMINGLY favor women when it comes to this money. It's not about marriage anymore, its about unfairness of the rules of divorce. Money is power and there is no way in the hell a woman(or man) should become instantly rich just for being married.

Stephen Jackson canceled his wedding the DAY OF when his wife-to-be was playing those games and refusing to sign the pre-nup. She most likely thought she could avoid signing the prenup by playing the delay game. The wedding day came, she still didn't sign, but she probably assumed he would go through with the ceremony due to all the social pressure.

It's not a black or a white woman issue. It's a woman thing period. If you leave the door wide open for them to get a free ride off your back, you're going to get got...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyway some of yall nikkas DISGUST me...trying yall damnedest to turn this shyt back on Timmy D. :smh: From all the information we know right now about this situation, he did everything right, she was the one who cheated and he did not. So say what you will about him being "boring" or whatever but there are plenty of women who would kill to be loyal to a nice boring guy and it doesn't hurt that he's a millionaire basketball player too... :mindblown:

:manny:

the laws are the way they are generally becuz the man is breadwinner and the mother typically ends up with the kids....

again: nobody is saying tim is at fault...i dont know where you nikkas keep getting this...his wife chose to cheat....period.

this is the reality we live in...and i dont see it changing anytime soon...which is why i keep saying to take your time before you marry...learn your partners character...and even then its still a crap shoot....

it is what it is :skip:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
bruh...:yeshrug:

aside from the rape allegations with tyson (i dont think he did that)...all of the grief the men you posted went thru was self inflicted....

tyson married a golddigger he hardly knew...owens impregnated multiple random skanks...jordan fooled around for years before his wife finally left him....tiger? :whew:

the only one that might be legit is hulk hogan...the rest of the dudes made their own mess....

i still say marriage can be a good thing if both people are honest and trust worthy...

the problem isnt marriage its the people getting married :yeshrug:

exactly. all those dudes listed were scumbags during their marriages. what goes around comes around :manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:manny:

the laws are the way they are generally becuz the man is breadwinner and the mother typically ends up with the kids....

again: nobody is saying tim is at fault...i dont know where you nikkas keep getting this...his wife chose to cheat....period.

this is the reality we live in...and i dont see it changing anytime soon...which is why i keep saying to take your time before you marry...learn your partners character...and even then its still a crap shoot....

it is what it is :skip:

My nikka, are you reading the same posts i am :what:... i have read a few "he seems like the boring type that yada yada yada", "he was probably gone all the time so blah blah blah", etc..type of posts on the subject.

As for the breadwinner talk, i wasn't making a statement on why the rules are the way they are but a statement of by whose hand... men. We setting women up to win against us...spotting them points in the game and then giving a handicapped rules on top of that and it's sickening to me because i don't believe women in general are dumb enough to do the same if the roles were reversed. We treating them like goldfish instead of piranhas....but i guess on a deeper note therein lies the very power of the female form. :manny:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
" GET MARRIED BREHS "

derek-jeter-o.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:skip:

how about school...career....travel....finding out what you like out from under your parents....simple things like that? :skip:

sure relationships will be a part of that...but there is more to life than sex pimp...

had a feeling u were going to say school,career etc..

a lotta women are doing all these things in their 20's bruh..doesnt mean much when it comes to marriage
People are getting married for wrong reasons and thats the main problem

People cheat for selfish reasons..some hide it well..some dont care if u find out cuz they are too comfortable and know u aint gonna do shyt

read this thread
She Keeps saying it was on mistake in 15 years

what would u do?work it out?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
amy-tim-duncan0.jpg

More dirt has emerged in the Tim Duncan divorce saga. First, there was the revelation that Tim and Amy were attempting to get a divorce on the sly by using only their initials and not their names on their divorce papers. Now it comes out that Tim hired a private investigator to follow Amy because he believed she was cheating on him.

It's just an assumption these days that if someone in a marriage is cheating it's the guy, especially if the man is a professional athlete. It’s still gossip, but this time it looks like Tim’s wife was the one dipping out. Tim has always been known to be a huge part of the San Antonio community, a big part of his church, and simply an all-around great guy. At this point, it looks like Amy might have played him. Although we still don't know all the details, it appears she was the one doing the dirt.

:myman:

Tim will buried this b!tch in court thanks to the P.I.. plus duncan connects in san antonio from judges and lawyers.. and this b!tch think that personal trainer is going to settle down with her and 2 kids :deadrose: she will have another thing coming.. that trainer banging other hoez too