tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, are you reading the same posts i am :what:... i have read a few "he seems like the boring type that yada yada yada", "he was probably gone all the time so blah blah blah", etc..type of posts on the subject.

As for the breadwinner talk, i wasn't making a statement on why the rules are the way they are but a statement of by whose hand... men. We setting women up to win against us...spotting them points in the game and then giving a handicapped rules on top of that and it's sickening to me because i don't believe women in general are dumb enough to do the same if the roles were reversed. We treating them like goldfish instead of piranhas....but i guess on a deeper note therein lies the very power of the female form. :manny:

these are sensationalized celebrity divorces....99% of the population not gonna have these problems aside from child support...and this is coming from someone who is divorced

had a feeling u were going to say school,career etc..

a lotta women are doing all these things in their 20's bruh..doesnt mean much when it comes to marriage
People are getting married for wrong reasons and thats the main problem

People cheat for selfish reasons..some hide it well..some dont care if u find out cuz they are too comfortable and know u aint gonna do shyt

read this thread
She Keeps saying it was on mistake in 15 years

what would u do?work it out?

with marriage and kids its a tough call....

in this particular situation...she would have to prove it to me that she was serious....no more clubbing separately....no more girls nite...everything would have to change to gain my trust back....

it would be hard picturing my wife getting smashed by another dude :huhldup:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:smugdraper:

just take the labels outta your head...

off top...and im generalizing here: dont marry a woman while shes young...let her do her thing while shes at her peak physically...and you do yours...

marry a woman in here 30s...after shes had a chance to experience life some...maybe she wont look as good as she did 10 yrs ago but atleast mentally she will be more stable

you go the other route...and in the back of her mind she gonna be wondering what she missed out on....

no its not fair....but who said life was :wow:

cold hard truth :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Stop marrying American women brehs, it's that simple :manny:

It ain't got nothing to do with black or white women

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i saw that lil exchange you and the other nikka had above...stating that if a woman don't get the "experience" she's more prone to cheating cuz she'll always wonder what's out there which is ridiculous cuz what's suppose to make me believe that she wouldn't want to have that "experience" while married? ... y'all are fukkin men being acceptable to women's whoredom when the whole point of expecting them to preserve themselves is for their benefit of a relationship...why do i have to be understandable about their need for "experience" but they can't be understandable about my need for side p*ssy in a relationship?

I dont get it either. Its almost like they want a chick whose p*ssy has been spread around like butter. To each their own but if a woman really loves you she will not cheat period. I cant accept a promiscious woman as my bride, she could only be my playmate. That settling shyt is for the birds & if you prefer a certain person u better off holding out.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Been a Spurs fan since 99. I want to see Duncan get that 5th ring. Unfortunately, Duncan has the personality that was fit for this to happen. Very nice guy who nobody has problems with and doesn't look to have a thuggish bone in his body? Sooner or later she would get bored and peel off... and why not? The court system will reward her a ton of money. I wouldn't be surprised if the pre-nup was tossed out. Sad to see, but it is what it is.

:myman:

Yea Duncan looks like he would have to play the truth dare or consequences game to tell a bytch to shut the fukk up..

Hate it had to be Tmmy......:to::to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If i can be serious for a moment. I really hope that the prenup is enforced to the fullest and she gets NOTHING. She cheated on him for 2 years and then tricked timmy money on dude :damn: and opened a gym for him to run :smh:

This will be the only time in life i ever root for Duncan

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i guess ole boy was right........

white girls "AIN'T SPECIAL".... :russ:

case number #6831 in the "BYATCHES AIN'T SHYT" file

supergigantic-blox-pl.jpg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:smugdraper:

just take the labels outta your head...

off top...and im generalizing here: dont marry a woman while shes young...let her do her thing while shes at her peak physically...and you do yours...

marry a woman in here 30s...after shes had a chance to experience life some...maybe she wont look as good as she did 10 yrs ago but atleast mentally she will be more stable

you go the other route...and in the back of her mind she gonna be wondering what she missed out on....

no its not fair....but who said life was :wow:
I agree w/ this...but I would say around the age of 26 or so is when women start to take life serious and want to really settle down.
When they get into the 30s they start getting desperate and make some stupid decisions on whom to marry/have a kid with.

Of course every broad is different.
But the main point is the same. These cats bragging because they bagged a virgin are doing nothing but stalling that L thats coming in the future.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, Mike Tyson "the baddest man on the planet" wasn't destroyed by a man, but Robin Givens and Desiree Washington ruined his life without throwing a punch. Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest basketball player of all time had to break it on off to Juanita. Terrell Owens, one of the greatest WRs in football, is broke and isn't too far off from the jail cell because of all his baby mommas. Tiger Woods... although he was a scumbag with his actions, he is breaking off hundreds of millions to his wife. Hulk Hogan's wife was getting mashed out by the pool boy. I can go one and on and on.

What's a trip to me is even when these guys get married with a prenup, the prenup is STILL ridiculous... like the guy has to pay the woman 1 or 2 million for each year they are together... as if she is doing HIM a favor for marrying him. What's a trip is that these guys spend their whole lives dedicated to their craft and engage in it to such an extent that they often end up nearly crippled when they are done playing only to have to give up hundreds of millions of dollars to some broad who was smart enough to smile and play sweet until she can get his baby or a ring on her finger. She might play it cool for ten years, but at that ten year mark, she hits a multimillion dollar jackpot, gets a huge mansion and is now free to mess with whatever guy she wants to. Stephen Jackson was the one guy who knew the deal and made sure things were handled the right way or not at all.

What did Captain Jack do?
Edit:-DaTrillStack5 is that dude :salute:

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
:comeon: It doesn't matter where a woman is from.

Didn't know the act of cheating was exclusive to Westernized American woman :ohhh:

It shouldn't matter where a woman is from, and cheating isn't exclusive to western women, you're both right.
But I think most would agree that western culture and values make it easier and more acceptable for women to get into this type of behavior without facing the same consequences as men in similar situations.

:whoa: this isn't the fault of the woman though. Both men and women have to be more responsible in raising their daughters. Dont raise them to believe that money and having good looks with a fat ass:noah: will solve all their problems and lead to the "good life", raise them to be more self sufficient and well rounded in all aspects of their lives.
The money, good looks, and fat ass:noah: should be a bonus, not the main goal.

Timmys situation is a little different. Amy sounds like a typical 30 something year old american woman who had it all except she "missed out" on getting to be a hoe. But now she should lose it all and hopefully find another man for the right reasons who accepts her hoeish past:thumbsup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:comeon: It doesn't matter where a woman is from.

Actually, it does. Our society as a whole is disgusting, so shytty outcomes are pretty much the norm here.

Didn't know the act of cheating was exclusive to Westernized American woman :ohhh:

It's not exclusive, but it sure as hell is practiced more by western women than anyone else.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Come on man tim had no chance, bigodingo look demonic. The story is supposedly bigodingo was congos top personal trainer for 5 years. tims wife had him shipped over from the congo, tims dumb ass saw nothing wrong with this. For two years straight adbessi was breaking her walls like it was berlin :no:

He saw that narrow white ass lookin like...

black_man_rage_gif.gif

Oh sht :laff: :laff: :laff: