TikTok Ban (Restrict Act) Is Insane

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Why do Americans think the entire world has to suck America's dikk? Why does the sale have to be to an American owner. The world isn't indebted to America.
He's actually israeli trying to get people on board to get rid of tic toc by selling it to an American jew

I'm not even making this up :dead:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
I'm conflicted about this... communist China government cannot be trusted.
I say they force company to sell to an American business in the US. That way US consumers who have made a living on tiktok will not be impacted
That’s an exception written into the bill. If they cut ties with China, they can keep operating here

voiture

Superstar
Daps
He's actually israeli trying to get people on board to get rid of tic toc by selling it to an American jew

I'm not even making this up :dead:
According to you anyone who shyts on Hamas is a Jew. That would include the whole US government since my position is no different from Biden.
You are a radical Islamic terrorist/ terrorist supporter and Hamas will be destroyed. Deal with it.

And that thread you mentioned me in, I have been banned from posting in there because I called out the Hamas supporting mods.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm conflicted about this... communist China government cannot be trusted.
I say they force company to sell to an American business in the US. That way US consumers who have made a living on tiktok will not be impacted

this is about censorship and tik tok being the only major social media site in north America thats not white owned. they want to control the narrative, chinese government can't imprison any american they supposedly surveil and they can buy whatever data they need from data brokers.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
this is about censorship and tik tok being the only major social media site in north America thats not white owned. they want to control the narrative, chinese government can't imprison any american they supposedly surveil and they can buy whatever data they need from data brokers.
China harvest data for the CPP just like Facebook, Google etc... harvests data for the US government. This is about China being able to control narrative through social media. A foreign power should never have that influence in America.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
China harvest data for the CPP just like Facebook, Google etc... harvests data for the US government. This is about China being able to control narrative through social media. A foreign power should never have that influence in America.

what narrative?

using that same logic, no american social media company should be allowed to operate abroad either since the U.S had a more extensive and well documented history in influencing other countries.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
what narrative?
Any narrative the CCP wants to push. Social media is very powerful. We shouldn't ignore the fact that adversaries can use it to destabilize America. I admit America does it but guess what I live here and can vote to change government.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Any narrative the CCP wants to push. Social media is very powerful. We shouldn't ignore the fact that adversaries can use it to destabilize America. I admit America does it but guess what I live here and can vote to change government.

what narrative are they currently pushing or have pushed that you believe we need to put a stop to?

it's well documented Russia is have used and is currently using facebook, Instagram, twitter, youtube and reddit to push all kinds of divisive culture war bullshyt and election misinformation. being american owen ain't stopping any of the things you're concerned about.

you should be more worried about all major media platforms being controlled by white people.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
what narrative?

using that same logic, no american foreign social media company show be allowed to operate abroad either since the U.S had a more extensive and well documented history in influencing other countries.
A lot of them aren't. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Uh. Are you serious here?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
are you black?

If you are, are you married to a jewish woman?