Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
When you got nausea, heartburn, indigestion...upset stomach

full
diarrheaaaaaa!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Imagine pulling the one on the left in the club then waking up to the one the right.

8mpBw4l.png
cAg5b2Q.png

This shyt happened to me twice before. 2 separate bytches removed their makeup and hair and I was fukking flabbergasted at how basic these bytches looked. Bad skin and dry edges:scust:
She actually look better without that clown shyt. She got a nice clear face

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Imagine pulling the one on the left in the club then waking up to the one the right.

8mpBw4l.png
cAg5b2Q.png

This shyt happened to me twice before. 2 separate bytches removed their makeup and hair and I was fukking flabbergasted at how basic these bytches looked. Bad skin and dry edges:scust:
Idk what you mean.. that’s exactly how women look before and after getting glammed up.

Shorty not ugly, she just had her hair done and lots of makeup on.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

8mpBw4l.png
cAg5b2Q.png

There are def chicks that look like totally different people w/ makeup but this the wrong chick to use it with. If that’s her floor she straight. Got clear skin she just got them smoker lips. The cartoonish makeup pic is the one that’s more of a problem

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

8mpBw4l.png
cAg5b2Q.png

bytch looks like squidward :mjlol: