Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Many, many others have posted that they, too, have stopped paying their bills after hearing that Romana Didulo—a QAnon influencer who has them convinced she’s running Canada behind the scenes—made a decree that electricity is free. Several have posted their power has been shut off or that they were on the verge of having it shut off and relented to finally paying.

"Dear (Queen Romana), when will the service companies stop shutting off our services for nonpayment?" one follower asked Didulo recently. "I just had my water supply shut off today in Stratford, Ontario.
:bryan:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
If I wouldn’t have lived through the last 2 elections I just would not be able to believe this stuff.

I know it’s not new but when I read about the ones from the 80’s and 90’s I never thought I’d see one in real time.

This is worse than those tv infomercial scams from back in the day. Call me to order a book on how to become a millionaire by the end of the week type shyt.

There’s way too much money out here in the hands of dumb people.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

sZ2GJZC.png