Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pink_Sauce_TikTok_nutrition_facts.jpg

:unimpressed:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
If I was her I woulda ran off with the bag and never post on social media again.

Dumb ass customers, no one forced them to buy that shyt

Daps
How is it a scam if people got what they ordered? I’m confused. Oh I forget mob mentality. nikkas jus wanna feel apart of something. And then y’all ask stupid questions like why do nikkas join street gangs. For the same reason you joined an internet gang.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How about holla at you in a year or two...you keep thinking short term...but you swear you know more than everyone. I work in marketing/communications/social media.

I'd laugh at you if you presented the idea that this was a win. If you came in and said "How do we turn this to a win?", you have everyone's attention. If you come in and say "This is great guys, people are talking about us! :gladbron:" you'd get :mjlol: out the building while looking for a new job.

But yup, you know everything. She's winning. You got that.
"Hey everyone this chef who's getting shytted on for a bad food product is WINNING!!!"

:mjlol:

Okay...you've gone full retard here
People are getting FOOD POISONING from this Pink Sauce being sent so haphazardly.
Once you get to that level, your reputation cannot be salvaged.

I really....really....really...hate to be typing this, but you're playing the race card here.
Hiding behind the "she's a black woman that's why they hating" defense when ANYBODY of ANY RACE who did this would RIGHTFULLY get EXPOSED and DRAGGED.

And I checked the comments in that tweet, she's broke, she don't even got any money to pay for lawsuits.
That's not winning.
🥺

I PROMISE you I understand modern marketing and social media. That's all I'ma say.

Your logic is silly. You're looking very short term at MOST if you think THIS is a win for her. You probably think dude who organized Fyre Fest was winning.

Stop it. For the love of god. She is shipping a bottled sauce product that has no preservatives. Meaning by the time you even get it, it's going bad or is bad (food poison). This is a bullshyt product she threw together knowing it could be marketed on social media for enough idiots to help her hit even. There is no "the product will get better." You ship a food product that is literally poison, you should go out of business.

FDA will likely be on her ass soon too. I don't want to hear anything about this being a learning experience or a small business. This is a scam. She is a scammer. You are being scammed.

7b62de495e23e1c6fcdd5089de68abbd-500x460.jpg