Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine paying $20 for mystery sauce with misspelled ingredients and a fugazi nutritional label that was shipped days ago with no preservatives and no refrigeration in this heat. People are stupid as hell

:picard::scust:

People claim they're buying it to get ahead of the lawsuit. As if a chick who misspelled vinegar and ships dairy products in the mail has lawsuit money

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It’s not a bad idea. Just should’ve made the sauce legit. You could do blue sauce green sauce, purple sauce.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt forreal!!?!? :gladbron: Foh ngga Lmao Tf that mean. I got a marketing degree so let’s not. I know what to look for and quite frankly I don’t like the ambiguity in your job description. That’s too many slashes my ngga I know a Jack of all trades marketing associate when I see one:umad:

If you were in a role to speak with authority you’d just mention your title —-and in marketing there’s only 2,3 roles of real power. So again…let’s not brother

And it’s irrelevant anyway. You don’t need a job in social media/marketing /advertising/public relations/communications/user engagement/ to understand the modern social media mentality. There are no playbooks for this. You know why I know?? Bc we’re in a thread about a woman who’s making money for a fukking PINK SAUCE. According to these comments mfers are selling cum in a bag :dame:. The traditional rules mean nothing
My condolences to your clients/employer

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
There’s that one bytch selling dumb ass republicans “Trump Bucks”

The other one telling people to not pay their electric bills because it’s illegal to charge people for that. So they should send her the money instead to fund the movement

shyt easy as hell out here in 2022. Folks looking for something to believe in or falling for that “girl power” “small business” “black owned” hype.

concise

Veteran
Daps
There’s that one bytch selling dumb ass republicans “Trump Bucks”

The other one telling people to not pay their electric bills because it’s illegal to charge people for that. So they should send her the money instead to fund the movement

shyt easy as hell out here in 2022. Folks looking for something to believe in or falling for that “girl power” “small business” “black owned” hype.

WHAT?

:laff: :laff: :laff: