Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
How is it a scam? It's a sauce mix she came up with. That's like saying Wal-Mart selling generic Fruit Loops at a cheaper price is a scam. Let ol girl do her thing.
I think he’s just referring to her not going through the proper procedures for selling a shipping a food product, down to incorrect food labeling. It may not be a scam, but it’s something, lol.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I PROMISE you I understand modern marketing and social media. That's all I'ma say.

Your logic is silly. You're looking very short term at MOST if you think THIS is a win for her. You probably think dude who organized Fyre Fest was winning.
All rules are out the window if it’s legal and , contrary to what people think, none of this is illegal. Lol @ thinking everyone who sells food online or otherwise needs FDA approval —-or thinking that’s the FDA’s role

She’s not the first or only person to send preservative-less food thru the mail. Unwise, yea. Illegal, no.

But again, no need to go back n forth just holla at me in a week

And whatever social media or marketing job you trying to imply you got, you should be fired if you think THIS type of promotion can’t be capitalized on

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You can put the whole post in all caps you still don’t know wtf you’re talking about. All rules are out the window if it’s legal and , contrary to what people think, none of this is illegal. Lol @ thinont everyone who seeks food here FDA approval —-or thinking that’s the FDA’s role

She’s not the first or only person to send preservative-less food thru the mail. Unwise, yea. Illegal, no.

But again, no need to go back nnforth just holla at me in a week

How about holla at you in a year or two...you keep thinking short term...but you swear you know more than everyone. I work in marketing/communications/social media.

I'd laugh at you if you presented the idea that this was a win. If you came in and said "How do we turn this to a win?", you have everyone's attention. If you come in and say "This is great guys, people are talking about us! :gladbron:" you'd get :mjlol: out the building while looking for a new job.

But yup, you know everything. She's winning. You got that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Okay...you've gone full retard here.
:snoop:
People are getting FOOD POISONING from this Pink Sauce being sent so haphazardly.
Once you get to that level, your reputation cannot be salvaged.

I really....really....really...hate to be typing this, but you're playing the race card here.
Hiding behind the "she's a black woman that's why they hating" defense when ANYBODY of ANY RACE who did this would RIGHTFULLY get EXPOSED and DRAGGED.

And I checked the comments in that tweet, she's broke, she don't even got any money to pay for lawsuits.
That's not winning.
🥺
Silly me for assumint you know I’m not speaking on what I believe, I’m speaking on thr realities of our upside down ‘believe women’ woke culture. And lol @ me googling her JUST now and exactly what I said is already happening

The way people are treating her is leaving a bad taste in my mouth:beli:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How about holla at you in a year or two...you keep thinking short term...but you swear you know more than everyone. I work in marketing/communications/social media.

I'd laugh at you if you presented the idea that this was a win. If you came in and said "How do we turn this to a win?", you have everyone's attention. If you come in and say "This is great guys, people are talking about us! :gladbron:" you'd get :mjlol: out the building while looking for a new job.

But yup, you know everything. She's winning. You got that.
Oh shyt forreal!!?!? :gladbron: Foh ngga Lmao Tf that mean. I got a marketing degree so let’s not. I know what to look for and quite frankly I don’t like the ambiguity in your job description. That’s too many slashes my ngga I know a Jack of all trades marketing associate when I see one:umad:

If you were in a role to speak with authority you’d just mention your title —-and in marketing there’s only 2,3 roles of real power. So again…let’s not brother

And it’s irrelevant anyway. You don’t need a job in social media/marketing /advertising/public relations/communications/user engagement/ to understand the modern social media mentality. There are no playbooks for this. You know why I know?? Bc we’re in a thread about a woman who’s making money for a fukking PINK SAUCE. According to these comments mfers are selling cum in a bag :dame:. The traditional rules mean nothing

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I hope she wins.....

But this came outta no where I was on her page last night and she just start posting about "Pink Sauce " last month.

Seems like a social experiment to me.