Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
There’s no way this man Michael Jordan isn’t making these emoji faces and shyt on purpose :mjlol:

full

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Under traditional rules you’re right. The game is upside down now tho. Bad publicity is good publicity. She goin viral for a bad reasom but… she going viral. Her vids have a million views. She’s trending. A tweet from a random person on Twitter saying ‘I tried that pink sauce’ has 50k retweets. When I Google ‘pink sauce’ all the articles are from the last 3 hours.

If you go viral and have a product to sell you won. If you have a food product to sell that’s winning on steroids. And we won’t even get into if she did/can get a patent/copyright. She’s winning and if she plays it right she just launched a whole brand. Now she has the money to correct the mistakes all she need is somebody to show her the way.
"Hey everyone this chef who's getting shytted on for a bad food product is WINNING!!!"

:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She's only "winning" if she pivots to being an online 'influencer'. Ain't no damn winning if you trying to conduct yourself as a legitimate food chef/business and you're trending because people are shytting on your food.

"BUT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWERS AND VIEWS SHE'S GETTING FROM THIS!" :russ:

They’re not shytting on the food if you pay close attention. They’re shytting on the rollout, bad info on the label, etc. All things that are fixable

Also, she’s a black woman being attacked on the internet in 2022. Do i really need to explain how this is gonna go?? She can and likely will position herself as a “victim”—-if I were her I’d start a gofundme to ‘properly execute my dream’ she’d make thousands—- Believe me she’s WINNING. Again, holla at me in a week.

Dont understand modern marketing and social media brehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
lots of spending power + dumb
Not to mention the herd mentality where thousands of people will willingly participate in a scam in order to feel a sense of community or shared experience on social media.

She's shipping a sauce with no preservatives. It's pure madness but someone will order today in hopes that their reaction video will get 1000+ views, likes, shares, RTs...

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention the herd mentality where thousands of people will willingly participate in a scam in order to feel a sense of community or shared experience on social media.

She's shipping a sauce with no preservatives. It's pure madness but someone will order today in hopes that their reaction video will get 1000+ views, likes, shares, RTs...

In other words, clout is a hell of a drug :mjcry:

Spending money on food poisoning in a bottle to run them likes up :snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They’re not shytting on the food if you pay close attention. They’re shytting on the rollout, bad info on the label, etc. All things that are fixable

Also, she’s a black woman being attacked on the internet in 2022. Do i really need to explain how this is gonna go?? She can and likely will position herself as a “victim”—-if I were her I’d start a gofundme to ‘properly execute my dream’ she’d make thousands—- Believe me she’s WINNING. Again, holla at me in a week.

Okay...you've gone full retard here.
:snoop:
People are getting FOOD POISONING from this Pink Sauce being sent so haphazardly.
Once you get to that level, your reputation cannot be salvaged.

I really....really....really...hate to be typing this, but you're playing the race card here.
Hiding behind the "she's a black woman that's why they hating" defense when ANYBODY of ANY RACE who did this would RIGHTFULLY get EXPOSED and DRAGGED.

And I checked the comments in that tweet, she's broke, she don't even got any money to pay for lawsuits.
That's not winning.
🥺

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I PROMISE you I understand modern marketing and social media. That's all I'ma say.

Your logic is silly. You're looking very short term at MOST if you think THIS is a win for her. You probably think dude who organized Fyre Fest was winning.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Stop it. For the love of god. She is shipping a bottled sauce product that has no preservatives. Meaning by the time you even get it, it's going bad or is bad (food poison). This is a bullshyt product she threw together knowing it could be marketed on social media for enough idiots to help her hit even. There is no "the product will get better." You ship a food product that is literally poison, you should go out of business.

FDA will likely be on her ass soon too. I don't want to hear anything about this being a learning experience or a small business. This is a scam. She is a scammer. You are being scammed.

Last edited: