Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Grizzly Bears can weigh up to 1200lbs, and have been clocked in the low 40s :mjpls:

Quadrupedal athleticism > Bipedal athleticism
So why are bikes faster than cars?
Let's not forget that the tiger can leap 20-30 feet. So, it's quite likely that, even if you are out front, it'd just leap and pounce on you, breh.
Yeah, like my leap is gonna magically stop working when I'm getting chased by a tiger:comeon:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'd have to find the thread it's some snake island off the coast of Brazil that nobody is allowed to go to because there's some insane amount of venomous snake per sq. feet and you had coli posters talkin bout cause they grew up in the country it would be lightwork to survive for a week.

Quick google search...wow the ColiWarriors have no fear in their heart

Scientists estimate that up to 4,000 snakes live on the 110-acre island, with some reports indicating that you can find one snake for every six square yards. The island is "more packed with snakes than the Spanish midfield is with talent," according to a Wall Street Journal article published ahead of the World Cup.

And these aren't just any snakes. Queimada Grande is the only known home of the golden lancehead (Bothrops insularis), one of the most venomous vipers in the world. The snake's venom is said to be three to five times stronger than that of any mainland snake, according to Smithsonian.

Oh, and it's capable of "melting human flesh."

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he'd phone check the shyt outta nikka.

wat6rr.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Anybody remeber the insect thread? If insects were the size of dogs or some shyt. The thread was back on Sohh. I think it was along the lines of who would win in a war, us or them.

@Malta I think you were in that thread.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Anybody remeber the insect thread? If insects were the size of dogs or some shyt. The thread was back on Sohh. I think it was along the lines of who would win in a war, us or them.

@Malta I think you were in that thread.

A fukkin mantis the size of a pit bull, breh? :whoo:

An ant army the size of dogs, brehs. :whew:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

From Wikipedia
Despite their large size, tigers can reach speeds of about 49–65 km/h (30–40 mph) but only in short bursts; consequently, tigers must be close to their prey before they break cover. If the prey catches wind of the tiger's presence before this, the tiger usually abandons the hunt rather than chase prey or battle it head-on.

Usain Bolt wouldn't be able to outrun the slowest tiger, but you can? :dead:

Keep in mind, a tiger's typical prey are faster than humans and have more stamina as well

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
A fukkin mantis the size of a pit bull, breh? :whoo:

An ant army the size of dogs, brehs. :whew:

Breh the thread went on for pages. damn I wish i could find it. Alot of people were forgetting that they out number us like 1000 to 1. lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka if I get a running start, by the time fear kicks in I'm gonna be in extra turbo mode. Ain't no tiger catching me breh. If nikkas can outrun cops, tigers ain't shyt. Tigers don't got guns.
nikka that tiger would fukk you up before you made it to your 3rd step

A 500lb cat nikka:what:

A regular cat would fukk up 90% of TheColi:what: