Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

You can run as fast at the fastest human ?

Then I can put a Gorilla in a Cobra Clutch

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

:dead:

That's 28mph for Usain Bolt, even he's slower than a 600lbs Tiger:mjpls:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
nikka if I get a running start, by the time fear kicks in I'm gonna be in extra turbo mode. Ain't no tiger catching me breh. If nikkas can outrun cops, tigers ain't shyt. Tigers don't got guns.

cali.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
nikka, how long can you maintain that top speed? Once you slow down, it's dinner time.
nikka why the fukk would you slow down :mindblown:

:dead:

That's 28mph for Usain Bolt, even he's slower than a 600lbs Tiger:mjpls:

The power to weight ratio doesn't add up. Even at 200lbs, youre 1/3rd of the tigers weight. There's no way it should be able to out accelerate you. By your logic you should be slower than precious since she's lighter than a tiger.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Can we get a fundraiser together for the Coli super-nikkas that can body wildlife? We can send them out to the wilderness and see what happens. We'd need to put some of that bread aside for their coffins, but we can always take that back if there's no remains :laugh:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka why the fukk would you slow down :mindblown:

The power to weight ratio doesn't add up. Even at 200lbs, youre 1/3rd of the tigers weight. There's no way it should be able to out accelerate you. By your logic you should be slower than precious since she's lighter than a tiger.

Grizzly Bears can weigh up to 1200lbs, and have been clocked in the low 40s :mjpls:

Quadrupedal athleticism > Bipedal athleticism

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what was the challenge there? like surviving the amazon or just being on the beach of a deserted island that had snakes?

I'd have to find the thread it's some snake island off the coast of Brazil that nobody is allowed to go to because there's some insane amount of venomous snake per sq. feet and you had coli posters talkin bout cause they grew up in the country it would be lightwork to survive for a week.