Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
tigers are just fast, they not that strong if you play it right and you aint a bytch nikka you can prolly overpower it and subdue it
1340686217134.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I dont know about yall but these posts over the last few months about nikkas swearing they can overpower wild animals has me DEAD :laff:

What was it these nikkas were talking about before, squaring up with chimpanzees, surviving islands with snakes, the comedy never ends :mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I dont know about yall but these posts over the last few months about nikkas swearing they can overpower wild animals has me DEAD :laff:

Half these nikkas wouldn't even be able to overpower the average nikka walking out of LA Fitness. But, they're talking about manhandling tigers, silverback gorillas and shyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka if I get a running start, by the time fear kicks in I'm gonna be in extra turbo mode. Ain't no tiger catching me breh. If nikkas can outrun cops, tigers ain't shyt. Tigers don't got guns.

You'd be getting dragged into the bushes with your neck broken by your 4th step, Tigers run between 35-40mph, you'd be a light dish breh.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You'd be getting dragged into the bushes with your neck broken by your 4th step, Tigers run between 35-40mph, you'd be a light dish breh.
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

nikka, how long can you maintain that top speed? Once you slow down, it's dinner time.