Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is clearly above average and well off. Don't be that clown :francis:
Peep the video above :francis:

Bro she’s extremely average - definitely not above average. I’m not calling her ugly but she’s just not attractive.

Yes she has money and some fame but I imagine the type of dude she’s looking for (in her mind) doesn’t give a fukk about those things.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if her pride and the public way she went about this stopping her from trying to get back with her kids father?

Even in the shade room comments the woman are saying she needs to go back to him

But the men are saying no because how she did this

The woman are saying he should do it because it’s the mother of his kids

:pachaha:They don’t even notice why he would do it

I know that man is in some younger cat 🐱 right now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She had it and decided to follow the bird advice of the hyenas on social media ruined her home for no reason and now realized the streets a cold place 46 years old and built like a white girl and oh yeah kids and the way she acted during the divorce a lot baggage there.

Now she on Tik Tok complaining :snoop: the only things out here for her is young dudes who gonna use her for clout and money, dudes that just want to smash or the men she wants but she invisible to those said men.

To be honest her best bet is to crawl back to Cory.
Keke Palmer almost Tia Mowry'd herself :francis:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Told y’all she wanted to just get stretched out and have a hot girl summer then find out how cold these streets are :pachaha:

Now she’s a 40 something C lister without any real accolades to her name and finding out she broke her house/family for some quick worthless dikk :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this guy…

And @Gloxina dapped this :dead:
dude trying too hard....

that broad wants the 6 foot plus millionaire....foot long....romance....experience that all single women in her age bracket want

problem is ANY man that meets those req's KNOWS the world is his oyster and is NOT about to settle down anytime soon....

if you're a halfway decent man and want to play in the 40 plus pool....your options are virtually endless....

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Aint nothing in these streets but dikk :dame: and bubblegum. What a dumbass woman.

I know Cory looking at her like :usure: :ufdup:

I hope bruh don't take her back. Time to let these hoes bear the brunt of their bad decisions.
That's fine. If Cory don't want her, I'll gladly take her.