Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

Daps
I wonder if her pride and the public way she went about this stopping her from trying to get back with her kids father?

Even in the shade room comments the woman are saying she needs to go back to him

But the men are saying no because how she did this

The woman are saying he should do it because it’s the mother of his kids

:pachaha:They don’t even notice why he would do it

I know that man is in some younger cat 🐱 right now

A few days I was talking about how these women got the pride of a man and how unattractive it is. Then to add on to that, like you said, she did it so publicly by "graduating" from her marriage, smh. She can't go back. She probably should, but the T.H.O.T. hivemind is too strong, and as you can tell with these goofy attention-seeking videos she keeps dropping, that she's still connected to the mothership.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Who gets out of a long time relationship to be ready for another?
:gucci:
If you want to be in a relationship so bad, I wonder how hard did she try to fix hers or did she say f it I’m out? I understand growing apart or even being on a different emotional level. But to say you graduated, that’s disrespectful IMO.
:why:
If you so called graduated, then educate your husband. You are ONE. Either way, people get married and don’t want to do the work. It’s very hard or impossible to date and figure out if the person will be open, honest, and willing to work on the common goal of family and unity.
:manny:
Most couples accept each other’s flaws, work on themselves, and go through life together.

She’s looking for her perfect match and believes he is out there. Unfortunately, he isn’t and she will realized that soon enough.
:russ:
On another note, who wants 45 yo 🐱, who has a bit of clout, enjoys posting online, will point out your flaws and tell you to work on them, will post your situation on sm, looks decent for her age but has CAC genes so she may hit the wall hard at some point, and isn’t self-aware.
:ohhh:
I know somebody who’s looking.
:lolbron:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry:

giphy.gif

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this guy…

And @Gloxina dapped this :dead:

dude trying too hard....

that broad wants the 6 foot plus millionaire....foot long....romance....experience that all single women in her age bracket want

problem is ANY man that meets those req's KNOWS the world is his oyster and is NOT about to settle down anytime soon....

if you're a halfway decent man and want to play in the 40 plus pool....your options are virtually endless....

Nah, y'all were acting like she wasn't ever gonna get a date again in her life. She's delusional not lonely...