Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its a damn shame she wasnt posting on thecoli. 4-5 years ago we recommended that if you were with a good person,to stay where you are. If you have a good woman,wife her up and take her off the market. Regardless if she feels like "the one" or not. Because if you werent already married or in the courting proccess it was already too late. It was obviously the stock of good people was about to rapidly decline.

Wish we had been able to warn her before she divorced,theres nothing out here but misery. And people feeling empty voids with sex. The good news is righteous black men still do court. I suggest she finds herself a nice church home:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chick ALREADY had a Breh, doing all the stuff she wishes she can find elsewhere...

Done let a bunch of Single, Bitter Broads, talk her out of her position.

Straight GOOFY SHYT!

She said he did "when they were dating". Meaning like many men do,he may have stopped after he got married. Just like women stop worrying about keeping weight off,or having sex all the time.

But thata the worst possible reason to leave a relationship in this climate. In these troubling times,the only reason to leave your relationship is if you want sex or more fun. No shortage of people willing to provide that. But love,the grass is definitely not greener:francis:

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Chick ALREADY had a Breh, doing all the stuff she wishes she can find elsewhere...

Done let a bunch of Single, Bitter Broads, talk her out of her position.

Straight GOOFY SHYT!
Idk breh. Thots of all colors were telling her to stay with her husband:lupe:

This is all her doing. Bytch said she "graduated" her husband :dead:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Still funny and sad how the first thought from gals and guys alike was that he cheated or stepped out on her.

I’m quite sure she had a few folk telling her that it was trash out here, so try and make your situation work. She talmbout she graduated, passively disrespecting the man. Sometimes you gotta let folk starve.

I do hope she gets another opportunity for love and commitment. I just think ole boy should move on and not look back

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I’m quite sure she had a few folk telling her that it was trash out here, so try and make your situation work. She talmbout she graduated, passively disrespecting the man. Sometimes you gotta let folk starve.
Which, funnily enough, happens to a lot of students after graduation. Job market isn't what it is cracked out to be :wow: