Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is not it

What does this bítch see in the mirror and her mind when it’s time to stage something like this?

Nothing about this says “good idea” to me

Surely during the editing process she has to have some type of second thoughts and abandon the whole thing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Generation X broads still don’t want to move on with life

Nobody saying don’t have fun or enjoy life, but shyt like this from a mother with 2 little kids isnt it..

Call your husband up and work something out

:mjlol: Corey moved on and pawging now from what I've heard he better not come back to this train wreck...

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
That's what her "bird in the hand, two in the bush" silly ass gets.
I can tell by her social media responses that she wasn't mature enough and too selfish for marriage anyway.

A lot of women want marriage but they romanticize the fukk out of it and the reality of it is so sobering that they get depressed and start acting out.
She would have most likely ended up cheating, causing chaos in the home, and causing a bigger mess.

I've seen this a million times where a chick has a good man but they feel like they achieved level one and can upgrade to something better.
Not to mention, Tia is reasonably attractive but she's not sexy by any stretch of the imagination, so her public attempts to showing herself off are awkward and laughable.

I feel for old boy the ex-husband but I'm starting to think he dodged a bullet.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What does this bítch see in the mirror and her mind when it’s time to stage something like this?

Nothing about this says “good idea” to me

Surely during the editing process she has to have some type of second thoughts and abandon the whole thing
All women need a cat in there head for times when they don't know if they are posting embarrassing things online.

plz-stop-post.jpg

s@n

All Star
Daps
Seams all in the wrong places… I can’t stop watching, it’s like a car crash