Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Typical ignorant dumb bytch with nothing but contempt for Black men. So Tia can't get a Black man cause she's not "******ish" enough so she might as well get a cac like her c00n sister? :mjpls:

I'm getting real tired of the whimsical feminist c00n whore mentality a lot of modern Black women have.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Typical ignorant dumb bytch with nothing but contempt for Black men. So Tia can't get a Black man cause she's not "******ish" enough so she might as well get a cac like her c00n sister? :mjpls:

I'm getting real tired of the whimsical feminist c00n whore mentality a lot of modern Black women have.

we gotta cut em off and move on. Black men so In love with folks who want them dead that we even give them a voice. Let them deal with the white people and non whites they seek acceptance from and we move on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

notice that her sister ( and even her brother) seems to not be fukking with her at all.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Brehs… I know y’all think I’m joking, but tell your wife/gf/SO to STFU from time to time. It’ll make your relationship stronger.

:sas2:

Someone has to be THAT person in the relationship AND women NEED to go through ALL the emotions to be fulfilled. Why do you think they go after “bad boys” when they’re in their late teens and early 20s? They wanna be hurt, get upset, get that p*ssy pounded, be happy again and deeply in love with the same guy all on the same day. Spice your relationship up AND wear the pants before she decides she has to.

Free game.

Take it or leave it.

The advanced level is more risky, but will have her beholden for life.

:sas1: