Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a fukking simp. :mjlol:She was warned about the dating ecosystem when her delusions all started and she still wanted to run the streets so she reap what she sow :manny:

That’s a lot of wants breh.

And why does she magically “qualify” for those wants? Because she is her?

Nah. Just because you’re you that doesnt mean whatever you cook up in your brain magically arrives like it’s an episode of Silver Spoons. No one deserves a damn thing. Even someone like Michael Jordan — with all the talent ever — got dissed/rejected by life a bunch of times before he realized he had to get it out the mud and find his way.

This chick is 45, divorced, with 2 kids, annoying and it’s not like she’s a so called bad bítch physically. The CAC genes have already reared their head so we know which way it’s going for her.

She can be delusional like many women and we can just sit back and watch the show because we know the laws of supply and demand and even someone with her C list notoriety is not getting a high level dude to swoop in. She should’ve found that man 20 years ago.
50-cent.gif

Brehs I ain't saying that I agree with her :pachaha:

I'm just saying I won't insult her.

I already know her standards are high

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She had a perfectly stable family...

What exactly are men trying to 'court'? She expects a man to put in all kinds of effort in a woman who just threw her fam in the bushes in her 40s to live out a hot girl fantasy summer?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She had a perfectly stable family...

What exactly are men trying to 'court'? She expects a man to put in all kinds of effort in a woman who just threw her fam in the bushes in her 40s to live out a hot girl fantasy summer?
Like I’ve been saying for years: social media is a mental illness. It got these goofy broads destroying their lives and families just so they can dress up like whores on the internet.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Like I’ve been saying for years: social media is a mental illness. It got these goofy broads destroying their lives and families just so they can dress up like whores on the internet.
I've met a lot of women who I truly believe would have wholesome and wifeable but because of social media they wild out