Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They're always saying things like "Letting go", "No more drama", "Brand new me"

"New Year, New Me" :wow:

Goes into 2024 and beyond with the same shyt attitude and trying to chase a dream that died with the liver spot. My main gripe is, just keep it a buck. You are not going to change, you are still going to make thirst pics with the good hand on the hip, and stuck in a time paradox because you are afraid of being alone...or in this case, shacked up with an ain't shyt man that somehow is as toxic as you, thus in the mortal words of One Blood Remix chest having Jill from Lehigh Avenue:

No shame, just put down the phone. Come on home, and just appreciate the fact that you are in your 40s and shacked up because there are women in their 50s that desire an "ain't shyt" man because being lonely is a vile companion.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
If a man has a kid with you and is a good father and fulfills his responsibilities you hold on to that . As long as he isn’t cheating or beating.. every issue is workable.

This “my truth” bullshyt is the grass is greener mentality. It’ll be the same conclusion with the next person. It’s just a lateral move for her to date again . Another 14 years pass and it gets stale ? So she’s going to look for “truth” again? People think marriage or relationships gives you purpose . They really don’t. You’re bringing all the problems you have as an individual into any relationship . You gotta have things that make you joyful before you get into a relationship .