Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Someone posted this
GBrUZNYXQAAJgvn
Almost 50 trying to get Ghost to court her:
6 series
6 time shares
6 pack
6 restaurants
6 trap houses
6 birthday parties for a blended family

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
i don't insult women for being "delusional", people are allowed to like they like.

That being said, its eye opening ghat we can all finally women do have much higher standards than men. Just because a woman can date or marry a mediocre guy, that don't mean that's what they truly want.

In this case, a 45 year old man would just want an attractive woman. She don't gotta have much else going on. As where Tia wants a dude who's reasonably handsome, AND earns a lot of money, AND probably some other stuff too (takes her out on luxurious dates, plans everything, and somehow finds her annoying shyt endearing)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Modern women are so out of touch with reality. This is what happens when you are in a woman dominated echo chamber. A lot of the time women aren't honest with eachother . It's a circle jerk with no accountability and then they get their wakeup call. Or they stay delusional forever and just hate men.

And my criticism is the same for men who stay in an echo chamber. Worst thing to do is surround yourself with extremists who don't hold you accountable for your actions and bizarre thinking.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Looks like a cold front came through and extinguished that 'hot girl summer' fantasy.

She thought she was going to get divorced and have a plethora of suitors at her feet, but she got met with a generation of apathetic red pill men who only want to hit and quit.

I'm tryna hit you then quit you in the middle of the round
Like I'm Roberto Duran, no mas
6:00 a.m., another chick in the house (put your hands up)
6:15 a.m., another chick kicked out (put your hands up)
Spent one minute tryna dig her out
The other fourteen tryna put it in her mouth :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i don't insult women for being "delusional", people are allowed to like they like.

That being said, its eye opening ghat we can all finally women do have much higher standards than men. Just because a woman can date or marry a mediocre guy, that don't mean that's what they truly want.

In this case, a 45 year old man would just want an attractive woman. She don't gotta have much else going on. As where Tia wants a dude who's reasonably handsome, AND earns a lot of money, AND probably some other stuff too (takes her out on luxurious dates, plans everything, and somehow finds her annoying shyt endearing)

You sound like a fukking simp. :mjlol:She was warned about the dating ecosystem when her delusions all started and she still wanted to run the streets so she reap what she sow :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I always hated this "gotcha". The whole "I'm doing XYZ" to deflect on the grim reality that you aren't happy in the process. Yes, you are "EXPLORING THE WORLDdd" but at the end of the day, you are lonely, miserable, scared to accept reality that you are mid 40s, divorced, broken, battered, and mentally scarred for life.

Reminds me of my wife's bytch of a sister who terrorized her own marriage and hated on me and my wife because we managed to somehow coexist, despite being from different trees.

Her husband at the time spent the entire time coming up with a escape plan. He managed to build a trailer on the opposite end of town, got with a different chick, and basically chuck the peace sign at his children and the bytch of a wife.

She was all like, "I am so embarrassed". Key word "I"

What about the man that tried to deal with the constant nonsense, the nagging, the belittling, the competitive nature that you had for your youngest sister, instead of using that energy to making him semi happy.

Now she married to a man that's knocking on 70's door (she's 50 btw), live in a run down shack near "Buttfukkacousin" side of the rural south, and slowly but surely dying from cancer.

Its not worth the bitterness, the malicious intentions, and pride to hold....but yeah "she's in Europe". Whatever that means :francis:

But did you smash though :lupe:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

That’s a lot of wants breh.

And why does she magically “qualify” for those wants? Because she is her?

Nah. Just because you’re you that doesnt mean whatever you cook up in your brain magically arrives like it’s an episode of Silver Spoons. No one deserves a damn thing. Even someone like Michael Jordan — with all the talent ever — got dissed/rejected by life a bunch of times before he realized he had to get it out the mud and find his way.

This chick is 45, divorced, with 2 kids, annoying and it’s not like she’s a so called bad bítch physically. The CAC genes have already reared their head so we know which way it’s going for her.

She can be delusional like many women and we can just sit back and watch the show because we know the laws of supply and demand and even someone with her C list notoriety is not getting a high level dude to swoop in. She should’ve found that man 20 years ago.