Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what's funny is, you hear some of these broads talk about "settling" acting like it doesn't exist on the man's end too. You ain't Prime Halle Berry with the dikksucking skills of Superhead and the cooking skills of Big Mama either. :mjlol:
Exactly, Women have bigger egos than men and it's not even close. A woman working a temp job at CVS could date a millionaire and think she's leveling him up.:russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
there's plenty of pastors out there doing the right thing, but goofies like him and a lot of these megachurches have ruined shyt.

I clowned my home girl for believing in that shyt and it caused a rift between us. She was smart as fukk and I couldn’t believe she was falling for this shyt. Told her the people on the floor were ridiculous. She said “what if I was once one of those people on the floor.”

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn. How she finesse that? He still getting conjugal visits?
She not really that much wealthier than he is, she ain't martha stewart. They both single digit millionaires, she prolly worth like 4 million, he worth like 1 or 2.
their lifestyles will largely be equal even without spousal support.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My cousin that's in a bad marriage sent me a text about some ost this chick made complaining about nobody in her DM's trying to holla. :mjlol:

This nikka send me angry ass shyt from social media about women cause he hates his wife.:mjlol:

nikka got 3 daughters with the bih too.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I hope Cory didn't wave his rights to any of their assets to try and save face. Her getting to keep the house and not having to pay any spousal support sounds weird.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've always hated spousal support, because why are you supposed to support someone who is no longer your spouse? But it's very hypocritical how this gets celebrated, yet when it rarely happens the other way around it's demonized.