Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not with them overly arched eyebrows.

:mjlol: She's finished.

:dead:

Meanwhile her sister out here with the

giphy.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
what's funny is, you hear some of these broads talk about "settling" acting like it doesn't exist on the man's end too. You ain't Prime Halle Berry with the dikksucking skills of Superhead and the cooking skills of Big Mama either. :mjlol:

It's an engineering problem, you can build something with great quality, quickly, and cheaply....But you will only get it done with two options....not all three...

Which option you giving up?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's a little :gurl:
It was one of those stories like the lox Rock the boat lyric. The story was she got pregnant by pastor McClendon back in the day

Breh back in the day a classmate hoodwinked me into going to that dude’s “church” and that shyt felt like a damn skit. No cap. McClendon was in that bytch “healing” people and cats were catching the Holy Ghost left and right. People were legit falling on the ground and lining up to get healed.

I was fukkin perplexed :heh:

And I was a lil breh back then but I wondered why isn’t this “healer” on the news and why is the church in this random location off the freeway LOL

In between the sermons and shyt they would have these little commercials playing on two giant TVs on either side of the stage. They were slanging leather bound bibles with gold lettering.

I’m like “how do people fall for this religion shyt”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh back in the day a classmate hoodwinked me into going to that dude’s “church” and that shyt felt like a damn skit. No cap. McClendon was in that bytch “healing” people and cats were catching the Holy Ghost left and right. People were legit falling on the ground and lining up to get healed.

And I was a lil breh back then but I wondered why isn’t this “healer” on the news and why is the church in this random location off the freeway LOL

In between the sermons and shyt they would have these little commercials playing on two giant TVs on either side of the stage. They were slanging leather bound bibles with gold lettering.

there's plenty of pastors out there doing the right thing, but goofies like him and a lot of these megachurches have ruined shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Prosperity preachers. They're some of the worst.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's funny is, you hear some of these broads talk about "settling" acting like it doesn't exist on the man's end too. You ain't Prime Halle Berry with the dikksucking skills of Superhead and the cooking skills of Big Mama either. :mjlol:
Yoooooo

Hahahaha

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's a little :gurl:
It was one of those stories like the lox Rock the boat lyric. The story was she got pregnant by pastor McClendon back in the day
So apparently his first wife’s name was Tamera, and T&T did attend his church. That’s where the rumor/mixup came from. He was cheating on the wife & married some Latina right after the divorce was finalized.