Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I hope Corey just keep staying in his kids life and find him a woman that’s right for him

Tia so busy out here thirst trapping on social media and even though she hasn’t said corey name negatively, u can see just by all the attention she does on social media she trying to push the audience in her favor

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since i have shyt to do tonight, i'll go ahead and save this colibreh from further embarassment that tends to happen when you just repeat dumb shyt. dr dre also had a prenup that was upheld.

i think men get confused and think a prenup necessarily means that you give the other person little to nothing. well.... that can happen as it did here where she was probably not desperate to marry and as i have seen proclaimed repeatedly on thecoli.com "men don't care about a womans finances :skip:". ok well that line of thinking is probably how tia ends up with the upper hand here. but a lot of people with means will actually agree to provide for the ex in the prenuptial agreement, and that is exactly what dr. dre did and that is exactly what the court enforced :yeshrug:

Dr. Dre and Young signed a prenuptial agreement in 1996, before their marriage. The prenuptial agreement stated that any property acquired in both of their names would be community property (equally split during a divorce). For the rest of the property, the spouse that purchased or received that property would keep it. The prenuptial agreement also stated that Young did not waive the right to spousal support.

Throughout the divorce proceedings, Young contested the prenuptial agreement and claimed it was signed under duress....However, according to the prenuptial agreement itself, it could only be amended or terminated through writing, and there was no evidence of such writing.

Dr. Dre wanted any distribution of property to be controlled by the prenup, while Young claimed that Dr. Dre owed her half of his $1 billion estate and $2 million in spousal support a month. The court upheld the prenuptial agreement. Accordingly, Dr. Dre will pay Young a total of $100 million in two installments as a part of their property settlement agreement, while he has an estimated net worth of $820 million. She will not receive any alimony.

tldr: we want prenup.
Man and I recently had a conversation with my attorney about how best to protect my assets.
I've been setting up my LLCs and have begun to move my first investment property into a trust.
From here on out that's what I'll do, depending on where I get to within the next few years without a
marriage, I'll make sure to have my potential spouse sign a prenuptial agreement.

:pachaha:
Can't build a 2-3 million fortune in my 30s which will continue to grow and then give it up all with a divorce in my 40s or 50s.

Daps
Man and I recently had a conversation with my attorney about how best to protect my assets.
I've been setting up my LLCs and have begun to move my first investment property into a trust.
From here on out that's what I'll do, depending on where I get to within the next few years without a
marriage, I'll make sure to have my potential spouse sign a prenuptial agreement.

:pachaha:
Can't build a 2-3 million fortune in my 30s which will continue to grow and then give it up all with a divorce in my 40s or 50s.

i feel like if i got married i wouldn't be opposed to being fair to them upon divorce. that's just my character though, i be trying to be friends and shyt lol. like one of my ex-bf had lost his job and was fukked up by the time we were breaking up. i gave him $500 as a parting gift lol. like just cuz idfwu like that doesn't mean i want you to be fukked up like that. If i loved you at some point it's because it was after due consideration and i don't think that could just change to "i dont want you to have anything" if i did my due diligence correct. it seems like people just be marrying anybody for it to get to that point.

but you never know.

Daps
Here's the main question ... Should Corey spin the block for his "family" or keep on trucking ??? :jbhmm:
B/c we already know Tia let some dudes smash but will lie her face off and say no :ufdup:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Here's the main question ... Should Corey spin the block for his "family" or keep on trucking ??? :jbhmm:
B/c we already know Tia let some dudes smash but will lie her face off and say no :ufdup:
No.

She made her choice. She’s been ran through and lived out her single ho phase fantasies. Now she can figure out how to find a “better” man at her age. Good luck.

:yeshrug: