TI really on some fukk nikka shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True. But you know how y’all be too. :ufdup:
Breh I been to hella Waffle Houses and never had no issues. I'm talking late night fukk shyt, day time, morning, etc. 100's of times. Never had no interaction with no cook, or issues. Them nikkas usually cool as fukk and just cook non stop.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro you’re supposed to have some sense. Do you think the waffle house workers just started in on him for no reason? We know TI’s homosexual son was in the wrong. Look how he talks. That’s all I need to know to tell you he was in the wrong. Whole family is trash. Leave restaurant and fast food workers alone.

The original worker he got into it with sounded like a girl. Sounded like she was telling him he couldnt record:patrice:

He got into it with the guy because he was telling her to stop talking to him. And i guess he said it to dismissively for T.I son. But not sure how everyone decided the son started the entire thing from jump. All i know is everyone knows he is a suburbanite trying to act tough on camera. And people simply dont like that

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh I been to hella Waffle Houses and never had no issues. I'm talking late night fukk shyt, day time, morning, etc. 100's of times. Never had no interaction with no cook, or issues. Them nikkas usually cool as fukk and just cook non stop.
I’ve only had the 2 instances I mentioned specifically with Waffle House. Im just messing with dude cause he worked there.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I used to fukk wit TI but bro such a cornball now.
Facts. It’s like when they say “never meet your hero”, shyt be a disappointment. TIP basically was confused as to why his son was arguing with a low income person, as if those types aren’t even worthy of a conversation :smh:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cut that shyt off at, “we were perplexed by…his necessity to go back and forth with the short order cook.”

:russ:

:dead:

yes-sad.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised by a lot of them black Atlanta celebrity nikkas since they want to be known as the black Hollywood..

These nikkas are just like these uppity white Rich a$$holes here in LA

My nephew (14) said King has always been a prick. He ran into him years ago trick or treating in my parents neighborhood. He was on a golf cart driving all crazy from house to house with no regards for the little kids walking around.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Yall don't know what caused/started it, yet it's the son's fault cuz he got money and his dad is a celebrity. Man foh with that shyt. They messed his order up. I have personally seen cooks get pissed cuz someone say they're order isn't right. Do your fukking job, and you want have these problems.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yall don't know what caused/started it, yet it's the son's fault cuz he got money and his dad is a celebrity. Man foh with that shyt. They messed his order up. I have personally seen cooks get pissed cuz someone say they're order isn't right. Do your fukking job, and you want have these problems.

And they probably spit in his food or did some other nasty shyt to it.

If you got beef with the people that made your food, rule number one, let the shyt go or get a refund. Period.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The real issue is TI’s response, he’s confused as to why his son is even having a conversation with a person who makes a certain amount of money, let alone arguing with them.

That wasn’t the right response.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was taught treat everyone with respect no matter where they are in life some
People are taught that there are people beneath them, I’m thankful and blessed for being taught empathy

Lol. So you on the same level as the bum ass dude selling nicks & dimes on the corner?

Yes you treat everyone with respect, but you have folks who will come out of pocket because your on a different level than them. Those types, you deal with accordingly.

Let's not act like their aren’t folk out there who aren’t jealous of the lifestyle you live.